Monday, January 14, 2019

Winter Getaway: Foxy Lady Layout by Denise

Hello BoBunny Fans

It's Denise here today with a mixed media layout using Winter Getaway.

This is such a fun collection and can be mixed up to use with various themes, not just a winter page and so this is exactly what I did.

Winter Getaway_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_19 Jan 01

I had taken this selfie of myself quite a while ago and thought that I hadn't scrapped myself for ages and since it is the start of a new year, I thought it was a great way to perk myself up and really be my own best fan! One has to believe in yourself and be your biggest fan!

The little fox was just too cute and so was the inspiration for this page.

Winter Getaway_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_19 Jan 02

I used a number of pieces from the noteworthy pack and also fussy cut some bits from the patterned papers. To ensure my photo also fitted onto the photo frame, I fussy cut some of the flower and leaf edges with a craft knife, so that I could slide the photo under these.

Winter Getaway_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_19 Jan 03

I added details to all the fussy cut bits and noteworthy pieces, by adding pearlescent to the flower centres, white highlights on the flowers and using a white and brown pen to add further details.
These little touches add a further layer of interest.

The layering up of noteworthy pieces is also a great way to create design accents and draws the eye.

Winter Getaway_Mixed Media Layout_Denise_19 Jan 04

Thanks so much for stopping by the BoBunny blog today! I wish you all a fabulous 2019 and hoping that you are your biggest fan in this year!

Hope to see you back tomorrow.
Denise x



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Woodland, Retreat / Winter Getaway
Cardstock: Evergreen Vintage Dot, Wildberry Dot, Chocolate Dot
Noteworthy: Winter Getaway
Pearlescent: Chocolate
Blossoms: Wildberry Zinnia
Laser Cut Chipboard: Foliage
Stamps: Rough it Up, Quotations
Stickable Stencils: Brocade
Alphabet Sticker: Tuxedo

American Crafts supplies:
Vicki Boutin Gesso



No comments:

Post a Comment