Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Bee-utiful You: Mini Album with Elisa

Hi everyone crafty friends!!!

Today I want to show you a special Mini Album: I used it as a present for my Hubby,  for Valentine's Day.
I decided to use the "Bee-utiful You" Collection by BoBunny. Bees remind me of honey and honey reminds me of our Honey Moon, of course!
So I used the album for the pictures we took in San Francisco, the first stop of out Honey Moon in September 2015.




This is the cover:






Here you can see the hinge:




And some pages:









Would you like to have a better look inside the album? Here is the video:




BoBunny supplies:
Bee-utiful You 12x12 Paper Pad
Bee-utiful You 12x12 Combo Stickers
Bee-utiful You Chipboard Stickers
Bee-utiful You Thickers
BoBunny Simply Flowers Stamp
BoBunny Keeping Tabs Dies

Other supplies:
Dark Kraft Bazzill
Yellow Wide Eyelets WRMK


Hope you enjoy this project! I love it a lot because it's full of wonderful memories and my Hubby was really happy when he received it!!
Till next time!!!


Elisa 


No comments:

Post a Comment