Monday, March 11, 2019

Using Stamps with Elisa

Hi Crafty Friends!!

Here is Elisa from Italy!!! Today I want to share with you two cards I made using some of my favorite BoBunny Stamps Sets and the wonderful Harmony paper collection!!!






This are some more pictures about the first card (Beautiful Love):

Here you can see how I stamped the leaves: the one by Rose Garden Stamp Set with sticky powder and iridescent foil. The ore by Simply Flowers Stamp Set with green ink.

Iridescent leaves are ok with the iridescent thicker alpha realized for Harmony collection!!!


Behind the word love you can see how I realized the background: I used the "Beautiful" stamps many times, with grey ink (first and second generation stampimg) and I also use the little heart by Just My Type stamp set with peach ink.

Take a look at YouTube BoBunny channel to see the processing video!!!


And now some more pictures about the second card (Thank You):

For this card I used to different embossing powder: white for the Rose and gold for the Thank you sentiment.


My fussy cut mania is going on!!! This time I decided to cut the Thank you sentiment letters by letters.


I also used the BoBunny gold glitter paste with a dotted stencil in this corner!


BoBunny supplies:
BoBunny Harmony Collection paper pack 6x6
BoBunny Harmony Collection Noteworthy
BoBunny Harmony Thickers Alphabet
BoBunny Clear Stamps Rose Garden
BoBunny Clear Stamps Gratitude
BoBunny Clear Stamps Just My Type
BoBunny Clear Stamps Simply Flowers
BoBunny Gold Glitter Paste
BoBunny Lots of love Stencil

Other supplies:
Bazzill White cardstock
Bazzill Kraft cardstock
AC Sticky Thumb permanent adhesive


Hope you enjoy these cards!! 
Till next creative time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment