Friday, March 15, 2019

Using Stamps with Malin

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share with you a black and white card I made using some of BoBunnys clearstamps. I have been using totaly 3 different stampset for this card.
I also made the card in a little bit different size for me, 10x20 cm and I love this size on the card I must say! Fun to make a card that is a little bit different from what I use to do!
A card just to let someone know that they are beautiful, I think we all need to hear that sometimes don´t you agree? Just to make someones day really. Love making people happy and to just let them know that they are enough.
I hope that you will like the card.
I have also made a process video for this card and I hope you will enjoy it!





BoBunny supplies:
Just My Type stamp #7310501
Simply Flower Stamp #7310258
Rose Garden Stamp #7310502
White gesso

Other:
White fine embossingpowder Ranger
White Pen
Black cardstock

Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment