Saturday, April 13, 2019

Colorful Easter Cards with Elena

Hello BoBunny Friends,
it's Elena here to share the Easter inspiration with you


This time I played with the EggCelent Stamp set



It was quite easy since I've only stamped the egg shapes and then colored them with my watercolor pencils, but with no adding the water.


The stamped images have the decorative patterns and I enjoyed the coloring process.


I also used Harmony collection to create my cards, I like it's pastel colors, they are pretty delicate and so perfect for Easter project indeed.





To craete the layers I used the 12x12 paper sheets and the sheets from 6x6 Paper pad.


I added the noteworthy die cuts along with the fussy cutting images I cut out from the paper.




Instead of the quotes I added the  alphas from the Bee-Utiful Thickers.

BoBunny Products used:
Patterned Paper: Harmony/ Beauty, Dragonflies, 6x6 Paper Pad
Thickers: Bee-Utiful
Syamp: EggCelent

American Crafts :
Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment