Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Easter Egg Hunt Clues with Elisa

Hi, dear crafty friends!!!

Here is Elisa and today I want to show you my new Easter Project I made using the wonderful Harmony Collection!
I rmade a Mini Album.  It's very little: 3" x 6". But I don't want it to be a normal album for pictures.. I think that it could be very fun to use it as a Hints Book for our next Easter Egg Hunt!!!




We don't have Egghunts in Italy, till now... but I think that it's so fun for children!! A good way to stay in the nature and have fun during a very special Treasure Hunt.
Every treasure hunt needs hints so this is a Hint Book for your egg hunt!!!
Structure is very simple... A normal Hidden Hinge album. I choose color kraft for the structure, because I think that the wonderful pastel colors in Harmony Collection give bast result on this background.



On the cover I used some chipboard sticker flowers, and the Thicker Alphas too. I also used a lot ofthe alpha and numbers dies by BoBunny!!! I love them, and I really wanted to use them all together for this fun book.






Inside you can find 4 pages. I made them with vellum. I also used a strip of the  "Welcome" Harmony patterned paper for hiding the hinge. I embossed on the vellum eggs by the Eggcellent Stamp set in white and I stamped also some grass bushes on the green paper... Fussy cut them... And applied them on my pages!!!



Inside each vellum page, you can find a double cardstock: inside there is a white place where you can write the hint for the EggHunt!!!


BoBunny Supplies:
Harmony Collection 12x12 48 papers pad
Harmony Chipboard Stickers
Eggcellent Stamp
Triple Play Alpha Dies
Triple Play Numbers Dies
All Caps Dies

Other supplies
Harmony AC Thickers
Bazzill Kraft
AC Sticky Thumb



SO I hope you enjoy this project!!
I had a lot of fun making it!!!

Till next time!



Elisa



No comments:

Post a Comment