Saturday, May 4, 2019

Journal Box with Elisa

Hi Crafty friends!!!

Today I'm here with a new project made for a very special event!! This month I will be a teacher during an important Italian Scrapbooking Meeting... It's an honor for me and I want to take memories about it forever!! Of course, I will take a lot of picture during the event, but I've already made this Journal!!! I used the wonderful Harmony Collection by BoBunny.
I call it Good Vibes Journal... Let me show you why!!!






The journal stays inside a structure... I can close the cover thanks to a little magnet hidden behind the flower. The title on the cover is, of course, Beautiful Dream...


I really love the foam Thicker for the Harmony Collection!!! All these rainbow shines are so wonderful!!!



When you open the cover, you can read on the left an important sentence: All things grow with love. I always remember it!!! Everyday of my life. On the right you find the journal: I made a shadow box to keep it in a closed space.
Here are some pictures of them:




And now let's have a look at the journal!!



On one side, another important quote: "Find Joy in all things". On the left side you can see 3 tabs: each tabs help you to keep out an empty cardstock, one for each day of the meeting, where I will write my diary.





On the other side, you can find two pockets: in the higher there are 3 tabs: let's start with good vibes!!! Here I used the Expression Stamp with a brown ink.



In the lower pocket I put 3 tags... And I stamped there 3 good vibes by the Positive Vibes Stamp.
For them I chose a double stamp: first the shadow (using the pale rose, the apricot and the olive green inks) and then the main word, in brown.



So, this is my Good Vibes Journal!!
And this is the supplies list!!

BoBunny supplies:
12x12 Harmony 36 paper pad
6x6 Harmony paper pad
12" Harmony Combo Stickers
Harmony Brads
Harmony Chipboard Stickers
Harmony Layered Chipboard
Harmony Noteworthy (for the pictures background)
French Vanilla Lace

Other supplies:
Thickers Harmony
AC Stick Thumb 
Bazzill Puff Cream



Hope you enjoy it!!!

Elisa




No comments:

Post a Comment