Monday, May 20, 2019

Natural Wonders Layout with Elisa

Hi Crafty Friends!!!

Here is Elisa from Italy... Today I want to share with you my new LO... This time I wanted to have fun with layering!!!
But, let me tell you something about this project!!!
When I saw for the first time the Celebrating Freedom Collection I immediately decided to make a project with a special color palette : neutral color (black white and ivory) and rainbow color. The butterflies in the Noteworthy gave me the idea!!!






But let me show you all the layering in this project; first of all the paper stripes on the left side:


This time not too much fussy cutting for me... Only a little bit for the lace and the butterflies sides...


Other layering examples: 2 layers for the butterflies (Butterfly Kisses stamp, embossed with glittered gold powder):



And 2 layers for the stencil too!!! First time with blending tool and a bit of black ink (not too much); second time with Gold Glitter Paste.



And some layers also for the picture: I used a piece of "Happy" cardstock (Celebrating Freedom collection) and a piece of vellum under the photo.



And now let me show you what I mean for Natural Wonders: a magical rainbow on Bryce Canyon (the best layering example by the nature, I would say!!!) . What else! 



BoBunny Supplies List:
12x12 Happy - Celebrating Freedom
12x12 Constitution - Celebrating Freedom
12x12 Licorice Lace
Alphabet Gold Foil Transfers
Butterfly Kisses Stamp
Whimsy Stencil
Gold Glitter Paste
Pearlescents Butterscotch

Other Supplies:
AC Stick Thumb
White Bazzill


Hope you enjoy this project!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment