Monday, July 22, 2019

BoBunny Boulevard Scrapbook Layout with Foil Quill

Elisa here from Italy and today I'm introducing my new LO created with the BoBunny Boulevard collection! I really love it!
For this LO I decided to use only white, green, blue, ivory tones (no red this time) and a bit of gold to give light to the project.
I also decided to use a picture with a"bit" of overexposure. I wanted light to be one of the focus points in this LO.




Behind the pictures you can see a diamond pattern on blue paper (Boulevard D'Amour). I made them with my new Foil Quill by We R Memory Keepers. It is a stunning supply with great effect!!!



Roses are one of the principal themes in Boulevard Collection. In the Noteworthy you can find some of them in every color (white, ivory, red and light blue) but you can also fussy cut them from collection papers. In this project I used only the roses by the Noteworthy pack.



Behind the picture you can see a multilevel layering. I cut a lot of tags from the Boulevard de Belleville paper. Some of them have only 1 level of foam tape. Others have 2 levels. The blue diamond ornament has 3 levels and the picture has 4. Between the layers I also placed some chipboard stickers with foil (the striped frame).



For the LO title I chose a chipboard sticker with foil to: the word "Pretty" (of course, the project is dedicated to my pug, Pepita. I took the picture last October, on her 9th birthday).



Here you can see more other roses and leaves; on the left side of the LO I placed a 12" stripe by Boulevard de Versailles paper; I sewed it with gold thread.



Layered chipboard "Beautiful":



On the right lower corner of the LO I placed some roses, another layered chipboard and some washi tape.



Here you can see better the layered effect and the washi tape too!



In the upper right corner I used three banners: one of chipboard and 2 from the Noteworthy. A little strip of glittered light blue washi tape (to have at least one horizontal element in this corner) and a bit of light thanks to a pearl brad.




BoBunny Supplies list:
Boulevard 12x12 paper "Boulevard de France"
Boulevard 12x12 paper "Boulevard de Versailles"
Boulevard 12x12 paper "Boulevard de Belleville"
Boulevard 12x12 paper "Boulevard d'Amour"
Boulevard Brads
Boulevard Noteworthy
Boulevard Chipboard Stickers with foil
Boulevard Layered Chipboards

Other AC Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill
AC Sticky Thumb



I hope you enjoy this LO.
Till next project!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment