Friday, July 19, 2019

Creative Wedding Layout with Angela

Hi scrappy friends! Angela here playing with Boulevard, the classy and timeless new collection by BoBunny. This week theme on the blog is Creative Layout and this is what my creativity suggested me for my newest page.




Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_01.jpg

Sometimes our memories are so important and our photos so precious that you need to show them up as much as possible. This pic from my wedding is so powerful and meaningful to me that I decided to scrap it in big!
I've recently bought a new printer that prints up to A3 size. Then I loaded up a 12" white cardstock  and I printed the photo on the smooth side.

Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_02.jpg

I shortened the photo of 0.26 inch from each side and I cut a heart in the part of the photo without figures, using a craft knife.Then, I doubled the page with a patterned paper from Boulevard collection called Boulevard de Versailles, a gorgeous newspaper print on a soft floral background.

Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_03.jpg

I embellished the heart with a cluster of flowers using both stickers and chipboards. Instead of using enamel dots, I placed some pearl brads, to give a bright point of light. 
Inside the heart I wrote a phrase I could say is my journaling.  Can you guess what it is written?

Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_04.jpg

Last, I repeated a cluster of elements on the opposite side of the page. Here is where I decided to place the title Pretty. The word is a foiled chipboard in light gold and I adhered it on some stripes of washi, to help it stand up.

Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_05.jpg

As a finishing touch, I sewed a messy stitching on the two embellished corners and I added a false stitching around the heart, using a white gel pen. 

Boulevard_Layout_Angela_July18_06.jpg

VoilĂ ! That's my page for today. I hope you like it and feel inspired to create your own memories with the beautiful Boulevard collection by BoBunny.

Love,
Angela


BoBunny supplies
Patterned papers: 12" Boulevard, Boulevard de Versaiiles
Chipboard: Boulevard
Cardstock Stickers: Boulevard
Washi Tape: Boulevard
Brads: Boulevard
Alphabet: Boulevard Thickers foam alpha 

No comments:

Post a Comment