Monday, September 16, 2019

Stamping Tips with Malin

Hello everyone!

Today I will share with you a few scrapbooking tips from me.
I have some small simple tips using stamps today and using stamps to make decorations for your projects. I love using stamps om my projects and I hope you will do to.

The thing is that this is something you can do if you don´t have that much time for scrapbooking but still want to scrap a few minutes or half an hour or so when you can. As for example before christmas time when we have our hands full of preparing christmasgifts, decorate the house, meeting up with family and so on.


Prepare some 10x10 cm cardstock to be used for this, you will get 4 out of one cardstock and that is good! You can have them on your table to be used as you go. Or just the sizes you like!
I have then used the christmas stamps christmas treasures from this collection.

Tip 1. Use some basic monochromatic cardstock, stamp your stamps and then cut it out, and you have a decoration. On this picture I took brown cardstock and stamped some of the cones on. Perfect and I do not need to color them! And i have some decorations for my card!

Tip 2. Stamp on patterned papper. This will give the stamp more "life" in it even if you do not color it. I have on this one used patterned papper pieces from the collection christmas treasures and stamped some of the banners and text, cut it out and I have a decoration. Do this with all kinds of patterned papper that you have and you can do several and save for later projects. This is also fun and easy to do in front of the tv... Or if you cook or something just stamp a few during the time you are waiting and so on.

Tip 3. If you have a litte more time now and then stamp up your stamp and emboss it! You can emboss with all sorts of colors and it also looks nice to have an embossed picturestamp on a monochromatic paper to be used on a cas card and so on. Just play and try around what you like!



Tip 4. Do as usual and stamp up a lot of your small picture stamps and color them. You don´t need to color them all at ones, do some now and then when you have a little time left. Then when they are done start cut them out and you will have a lot of decorations for your projects when you have a little more time to be sitting down and scrapbook! I personaly think this is great to have been making and have them done when it´s time for scrapbook time!



Small tips from me today. Look around your stamps and you probably will have plenty to make decorations of!
So here it is then...
A small christmas card I did using the stamp set. The card is only 10x10 cm but perfect to send out as a christmas card or be put on the christmasgift you just wraped to write on to the person who is giving the gift.


Products I used:
BoBunny Christmas treasures stamp set # 7310902
Christmas treasures paper collection.
White cardstock

Other:
Differnet mediums for coloring and embossing.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment