Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fall Treatboxes with Angela


Hello dear BoBunny friends!
It's Angela here with a new project dedicated to the new season.
Here in Italy, fall is slow in coming. Maybe this is the reason why I used Harmony for my project, a spring collection with light colors.


Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_01


First, I used the big chipboard frame from Harmony collection to create a fall home decor. At the top, I placed a welcome banner for good omen and in the center a leaf in the orangish colors of autumn.


Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_02


I made the leaf using the Falling Leaves Stamp by BoBunny. I first colored with watercolor a piece of watercolor paper, then I stamped on it. Last, I fussy cut and adhered it in the center of the frame using foam tape.


Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_03


I stamped and cut out other leaves to decorate the treat boxes too.


Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_04


To create the boxes I used my Silhouette and a cutfile found online. I cut them out from BoBunny DoubleDot cardstock in pink and orange and embellished with stickers and some laces I had in my stash.

Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_05


To close the boxes I used the beautiful brads of Harmony collection that I love so much. 
The little boxes contain tiny colorful cookies to give to my friends but they would be also great to use as a placeholder and the name written on the leaf.   


Harmony_Box_Angela_Oct15_06


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked the idea I showed you today. 
See you very soon with another project!



BoBunny supplies
Patterned Paper: 12" HarmonyAbounds
DoubleDot Papaer: 12" Chevron Coral/ Citrus
Combo Stickers: Harmony
Chipboard: Harmony
Brads: Harmony
Thickers: Alpha Foil Foam Stickers Harmony
Stamps: Falling Leaves

2 comments: