Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Gratitude Book

Hello, Crafty Friends!!

Today I want to share with you My Book of Gratitude... It's a really tiny book where I will collect thought and memorabilia about moments and people of my life I want to thank.
I decided to use the Boulevard collection to create this Journal, because it's really warm and these color give me a lot of serenity.


The Journal is really easy to create.... Two pieces of chipbboards (I spread some gold glitter paste on the edges with a brush), two 6x6 papers with arlequin pattern, one olive green 6x6 paper and a spiral wire. 


For the title I used one of the tag on the 12x12 collection and pasted on it the "Thank YOu" sentiment with Gold Letters by the Thicker Boulevard.



In the first to pages I wanted to say why I created this Journal... Only to say Thanks to all the wonderful people and thing I have in my life....




The typewriter was perfect for this page!!! In the sheet of paper in the machine I could stamp two sentiments: "Just wanted to say" and "Many Thanks". So happy about this combo!!!



Now we can find three double pages: in the left part you can find the title and a place with some lines to write down the name of people or the things you are grateful for.
For example the first couple of pages are dedicated to Family... And of course I will complete it with the name of my parents, my husband and my "family in law".



In the right part you can find I pocket: I made it with the "Pocker Punch Board" by WRMK. Love it.
I used some roses by the colletion to create a stop for the flap on the top .
I will place in this pocket some pictures about my family and a sheet where I want to describe some important moment of my life with family.



The second double pages are dedicated to life. People I met at school, people I met thanks to my job... Things that happened to me and make me stronger, or help me to become the woman I am.



On the right part, another pocket for memorabilia.



Finaly, I want to say thank to Nature... 



I will take this Journal on my desk... I would like to read it everyday... Especially on the sad days, when everything seems to go wrong... When we need to remember how many wonderful things we have in the life.
Hope you enjoy this project. And hope you have joy creating your own Book of Gratitude.


BoBunny Supplies:
Boulevard 6x6 paper pad
Boulevard 12x12 paper pad
Boulevard boxed cards
Boulevard Thickers
Gold Glitter Paste
BoBunny Clear Stamp Gratitude
BoBunny Clear Stamp Just My Type
BoBunny Clear Stamp Boulevard

Other AC Supplies:
Bazzill Kraft
We R Memory Keepers Pocket Punch Board


Till next project




No comments:

Post a Comment