Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Gift Wrapping with Elisa


Hi crafty friends!
Here is Elisa from Italy! Are you ready for Christmas? I am!! I want to share with you some packagings that are perfect for your gifts!!! I made the with the "Christmas Treasures" collection. Here they are, under the Christmas tree!!



Let me show them, one by one.
I created a gift box with my 1-2-3 punch board with the "Shopping" 12x12 cardstock.
For the decoration, I used some Noteworthy (the holly and the bells), two stickers (the tag with the sentiment and the tag with the reindeers), some jewels, a little bow made with burlap rope... And of course a crimson ribbon! I used some foam tape behind the lower part of the bell, to create a 3D effect.



I used the 1-2-3 punch board to create the second box too. A long one, this time, made with the dotted side of "Holly" 12x12" cardstock. For the embellishment, I used stickers, noteworthy and a layered chipboard sticker too (for the sentiment)... and again, a crimson ribbon.



Last box! As you can see, for this little box I used one of the cardstock from the 6x8 Foiled Paper Pad. This is so wonderful!  The rose gold foil is so elegant!! For the embellishment, I fussy cut some parts of the "Wassail" 12x12" cardstock and I also used some Candy Dots.



Last example... A cute pocket,  made with the Pocket Punch Board, of course!! For this one I used the card stock with rose Poinsettias... In this case, embellishments have a "structure" function: the upper part (where you can read the word "December") keep the pocket flap closed. 



I really hope you enjoy my Christmas Gift packagings examples!

BoBunny Supplies:
Christmas Treasures 12x12 Shopping
Christmas Treasures 12x12 Holly
Christmas Treasures 12x12 Shopping Wassail
Christmas Treasures 6x8 foiled paper pad
Christmas Treasures Noteworthy
Christmas Treasures Layered Chipboard
Christmas Treasures Cardstock Stickers
Christmas Treasures Candy Dots
BoBunnyJewels


Other AC Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers Pocket Punch Board
We R Memory Keepers 1-2-3 Punch Board


Merry Christmas to everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment