Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas Card tutorial

Soon there will be Christmas, I love most of the preparation tor that wonderful time, and you?. I made decorations for home, the Christmas tree and cards for loved ones and friends. I want to share with you my ideas on a beautiful card. Below you will find step-by-step tutorial in which I show how to do it.






I used Noel collection, which is really beautiful and magic!

If you would like to make the same work as I did, you'll need:


  • Noel Traditions
  • Noel Rejoice
  • Holly Noel
  • Clearly Noel Stamps
  • iCandy Noel Brads
  • iCandy Dimensionals 3D cardstock stickers
  • iCandy Chipboard
  • Noel Chipboard
  • Noel Rub ons
  • Cardstock Stickers Noel Jolly Old St.. Nick
  • Noel Cardstock Stickers Traditionals
  • Bo Bunny Ribbon Doots





Step 1. Fold sheet of paper 8“x 8” (20 x20 cm) by the lines shown in the picture.





Step 2. You should fold the paper in that way so that the triangles were inside.


Step 3. Now you need 8 squares 3.5 "x 3.5" (9x9 cm) , cut four of them diagonally to form 8 triangles.


Step 4. Stick cut parts as it is shown on the picture.


Step 5. Do the same on the other side of the page and leave one square free - do not stick it.


Step 6. Then you need 5 wheels with a diameter of 2.5 " (5 cm)-
 it will be the best if you use a hole punch.


Step 7. Now you should fold circles in half and glue together in the manner shown on the picture.


Step 8. Then glue everything onto chipboard, and you now have a beautiful 3D Christmas ball - 
put it aside and let it dry.


Step 9. Please fold the card and stick a ribbon with a length of 25 " (ca. 60cm) in the middle - 
you have to make it in such way, to be able to tie a bow later.



Step 10. Now you can decorate the card using the remaining squares of Noel Chipboard.
 At the end stick the 3D Christmas ball and ribbon.


Step 11. Stick decorated square on a card


Step 12. You could decorate the inside of the cards in any way, you like.



I hope you liked my tutorial and it was helpful. Enjoy!

34 comments:

  1. thanks! That is a stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Fabulous! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fantastic! thank you very much indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SOOOOO making one of these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too....I want to make one now! It looks greatc thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agnieszko kartka jest piękna i świetny kurs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åšwietna jest ta bombka - na pewno skorzystam z kursu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! wow! wow! I love today's project. I can't wait to make my own.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! how neat of a project..awesome! tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - and terrific instructions. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wouaou! Beautiful card :-) Thank you for the tuto!
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this, and thank you so much for sharing the instructions. I can see lots of possibilities for this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this idea! I need to make ornaments and I might just try this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thak You! I am very glad that you like the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful! I love the colors!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, it turned out amazing, A great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! What a beautiful card. Thanks for the tut :O)

    ReplyDelete
  21. go gorgeous!! Love this idea of the ornament on the front - fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  22. I made Santa's House with Bobunny's paper :) Hope you have a minute to look :)
    http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/santas-house.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! That's a wonderful card. Tks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am really happy because as a new scrapbooker, i made 2 like yours - the noel collection is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration and the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  25. BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you SO much for this!!!!
    Love and Light to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! So beautiful. I like it!

    ReplyDelete