Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stamping projects

We thought today would be the perfect day to feature our 
STAMPS!!!

We have had some fabulous stamps over the last few releases.
Here are our most recent

Crazy Love


Midnight Frost


Crush


Our stamps are so versatile, functional, and fun!
We asked our design team to use any of our stamps on a project.
Lets check out what they've done!






Snowfall
Designer: Mireille Divjak

Supplies Used: Winter Joy Collection, Winter Joy Rubons, 
Clear Chunky Chips Alpha, Winter Joy iCandy Stickers, Purple Pom Pom Wrap, 
Winter Joy Clearly Stamp

Other Supplies: Pens, Maya Mist, Snow Maker, Ink, 
Stickles and Pearls, Snowflake Punch

Notes: I misted a white cardstock sheet with maya mist. 
Stamped the image and then highlighted it with stickles and perfect pearls

I also stamped ont he clear alpha's . I highlighted the letters with 
a snowmarker and then used a heatgun to make it puffy.  





Winter Joy Card
Designer: Sandra Rupp

I love to use stamps! I have lots of them and so I tried to use them to create a background for my card.
I wanted to get a kind of metallic-effect and so I used several inks and some acrylic-paint.

How it works:
- Use a glossy card, stamp with watermark or other clear pigment inks, emboss clear
- at next use some acrylic-paint in light silver and use a sponge
 to rub the colour over the paper (just a little colour, not much)
- if it´s dry, use Staz-On in Grey or Black and work with a tissue paper ...
- that´s all... very easy 

Supplies Used: Clear Stamp from Crazy Love (Swirl), Antique Lace petal from Noel
Almond Dot , Sticker (Tag + Snowflake) from Midnight Frost




My Monkey
Designer: Gabrielle Pollacco

Supplies Used: Winter Joy Snowfall, Dot, Bundled
Noteworthy Winter Joy, Winter Joy iCandy Stickers
Winter Joy Combo Sticker, Winter Joy iCandy Brads,
Cream Gardenia, Midnight Frost Clearly Stamps

Other: Inks for stamping ~ Colorbox Cats-eye inks in Wisteria, Cyan (blue),
Chestnut in both pigment and chalk inks.

Designer's Tip: I loved using that particular background paper for my script stamping
because it has a lightly ruled paper design so it's easy to make sure your 
script stamping comes out straight






XO
Designer: Irene Tan

Supplies Used: Crush, Crush Stripe, Hot Lips Die Cut, Crush Stamp
Crush brads, Secret Crush Petals, Glitter Crush Dimensional
Midnight Frost Stamp, CB Swirls & Brackets Blush, Licorice ribbon, CB Chipboard Alpha Licorice

Others: distress ink, glossy accents, Staz On, mini petals, small rhinestones, white gel pen.









Forever Love
Designer: Janis Medina

Supplies Used: Crush Flirt, Crush Love, Crush Cut Outs, Crush Chipboard, 
Hot Lips Die Cut, Crush Brads, Crush Dimentional Stickers, Crush Layered Chipboards, 
 Crush Stamp, Crazy Love Stamp, Midnight Frost Stamp, Cambridge Stamp






I made the hearts ring with the stamps and added glaze 
for more dimension and the bee is stamped too

In both details I stamped the swirls.


Adore
Designer: Luzma Bruna

Supplies Used: Crazy LoveHappy Together Paper, Crazy Love dot paper, 
Crazy Love Fudge & Flowers Papers, Chocolate Dot paper, Crazy Love Chipoard
Pink Rose Wraps, Glitter Crazy Love Layered, Glitter Crazy Love Dimensional stickers
Pink Parfait Petals, Crazy Love Stamp  









Hearts Come Home for Christmas
Designer: Patti Milazzo

Supplies Used: Cambridge Clearly Stamps, Noel Clearly Stamps
Noel Dot, Holly, Stripe, Ornaments, Traditions, Noel and Memories pattern paper
Noel Cut Outs, Noel 12” Chipboard

Other: glitter glue and crackle medium

Notes:
-I used the Noel Clearly Stamps to add background patterns to each heart.
-Wings and banner are from the Cambridge Clearly Stamps set and cut out with a craft knife; 
a handwritten sentiment was added to the banner.




Great work everyone!!!

Make sure to leave a comment for your favorite, 
and also please post your BoBunny stamping projects on our Facebook page!



23 comments:

  1. My favorite stamp set would be Crazy Love.

    Such cute layout's and projects. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ladies, gorgeous work!!!

    My favorite is "My Monkey". It's simply stunning...
    - April W

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all over anything with hearts, so Crazy Love is my fave - the fact that you added that cute bird is icing on the cake! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHH--all of these pages are beautiful! LOOOOVE "my monkey'!!! Thanks for sharing--and inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, the stamping really adds dimension! My favorite is the Hearts come home for Christmas, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all - but if I must choose "Crazy Love."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, but especially Janis' heart page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - how gorgeous! Just love these. Think my fave is Crazy Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the XO layout with the Crazy Love, but I really love the Frost stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite! They are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects!! I love Crazy Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Crush stamp set, I'm such a sucker for a cute birdie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all but I am a sucker for the vinatge look so, Hearts Come Home For Christmas is my fav, but wow they are all spectacular! Very nicely done! Love those stamps, they really polosh off the layouts..;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really liking Crush...it's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite set is the Noel clearly stamps set! But, actually I love them all because I am a stamper at heart!

    ReplyDelete