Monday, February 21, 2011

ABC's of BoBunny - J


IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!
Today's post is brought to you by the letter

"J"

At BoBunny, the letter J stands for....





Our JOURNAL Double Dot Designs



Our beautiful JEWELS




And of course....

JERI
 Jeri works in our International Sales department, 
but she does so much more!!!  
She has worked here for 6 years in March.
Jeri has been married to her wonderful husband for 34 years.
Together they have 4 kids and 6 beautiful grandkids.

Jeri is super talented.  She loves to bead, plan parties,
and garden.  She also has a new found love for 
Rockband, and the wii fit.

Jeri has lived in 5 countries (not including the United States).
She has lived in Guam, Ghana, Philippines, Trek Islands, and Mexico.




And JOANN

JoAnn has worked for BoBunny for about a year,
and we just love her!  She is such a fun addition to our team.

JoAnn also works in sales with Jeri.

JoAnn has been married to Jim for 32 years.
They have 2 daughters. Jen and Jamie.
She has 3 grandsons that she LOVES to spend time with.
James, Jacob and Isaac.

Her favorite quote is “Don’t sweat the small stuff” 

The girls that share her office say she can do anything in 2.3 seconds.
She loves any kind of crafting but is very into beading.




And of course last but most certainly not least, 
the wonderful founder and owner of BoBunny
JAN 

Jan began the company with designing two to three designs.
She walked door to door trying to sell her designs.
Within two months she had her designs in 12 stores.
Now, BoBunny is known around the world. 
BoBunny's products can be found in 36 countries,
and we now have an AMAZING international design team.

 Jan has been married to Don for 37 years.
They have 3 sons. Jonathan, Aaron & Matthew.
She has 5 grandchildren and has been able to name paper collections after them.

She loves shopping, art, traveling and fashion.
She also is an AVID Arkansas Razorback fan!


Thanks for stopping by!!!


13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the journal double dot in person - I know it will become a staple in my crafting!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. my J stands for Jacqueline, that is my sister... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "j" is my daughter, Jo-Ann
    and I <) BoBunny. THe Journal Double Dot looks like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's always nice to get to know the behond the scenes people! What an amazing group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My "J" is for my daughter Jessica. It was fun meeting some of the faces behind BoBunny, and I can't wait to get my hands on the Journal Double Dot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi from Jean! Love your J's!!Love that Journal Double Dot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a "J" too! "J's" RULE! Loveeeeeeee this fun post! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I need some of that! and I HEART J ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The journal double dot is awesome !!! i love it !! and OMG, can't believe this 3 beautiful ladies are already grandma!! they look so young !!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much fun getting to know everyone on the BB team! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My J is my son Joe.

    tderosa142 at gmail dot con

    ReplyDelete