Monday, April 4, 2011

BoBunny fan Spotlight!!!

We constantly receive emails from all of our wonderful 
fans and all of your fantastic creations!  
We so enjoy seeing what everyone is doing with our products, 
it just makes our jobs that much more rewarding!

So today's blog post is about a few of those
amazing ladies out there who take the time to share their creations!

First up we have
Carla Oliveira

My name is Carla Oliveira and I live in Kenosha Wisconsin with my two kids, 
my daughter who is in her first year of college and my son that is a junior in high school. 
I have two golden retrievers that are sisters and
 they are two years old. Their names are Mia and Sadie.

I have been scrap booking for about 12 years now. Its a passion of mine, and 
I love to create and preserve memories. I have done some altered work here and 
there but for the most part I enjoy creating scrap book pages for albums. 
I have been on a few design teams and Im currently on a DT for Bella Creations http://bellacreations.ning.com/ and also a DT 
for Sassy LIL Sketches http://www.sassylilsketches.com/.

Bo Bunny is by far one of my favorite lines......I was so excited when I saw the 
Time Piece line at my local scrap book store because I knew right away what 
I wanted to do with it. I had some older pictures of my mom and her sister and 
their parents (my grandparents) and a 7 gypsy tray that I wanted to do for my mom. 
The paper line was perfect for what I wanted to do. I bought the whole line with all 
the great little chip board embellishments, stickers, trinkets and jewels. 
I sent this to my mom in the mail as a surprise and she totally loved it. 

Here are some of of Carla's creations using BoBunny.

created with Time Piece

Created with Mama-razzi


Now we have
Susan Goetter


Hi, I’m Susan Goetter.  I’ve been married for 30 years to my best friend and together we have 5 children and 16 grandchildren (with # 17 on the way!).  We lead a busy and hectic life.  
I still work full time, but I scrapbook every chance I get.  

Bo Bunny papers are some of my favorite papers to work with because 
they lend themselves to several different styles.  I’ve been scrapbooking for about 
10 years and I would say my style is sometimes shabby-chic 
and vintage and sometimes clean and simple.  

I've been published in Scrapbooking & Beyond and Ivy Cottages Magazines, 
along with several online Magazines.  I have been on several Designs teams 
in the past including Daisy D's, My Creative Scrapbook, Creative Scrappers, 
and I was a Bella Blvd Artista.  I appreciate this opportunity to 
showcase some of my work with the beautiful Bo Bunny collections.


Here are some of Susan's BoBunny creations
Created With Gabrielle
Created with Learning Curve


And now...
Alicia Giess

I am Alicia Giess, the mother of 4 incredibly gorgeous and smart children, ages 16 through 10.  
I've been married for almost 30 years to my high school sweetheart, Mike.  
When I started scrapping  6 years ago, I was hooked.   I have a strong addiction to my Nikon, 
patterned paper, and Diet Coke.   I also love working with Bo Bunny products because they are so
versatile and the embellishments with each collection make a page come together so easily.   

Here are some of Alicia's Fantastic BoBunny Creations

Created with the Crazy Love Collection

Created with Petal Pushers Collection




Last but not least we have....
Christina Hoffman


Hello my name is Christina Hoffman.  I've been married to my husband, Mike, going on 10 years.  
We have one little boy, Landon, who is the spotlight of all of my layouts.   
I started scrapbooking in 2001, but I love everything crafty!  I also enjoy quilting, 
making handbags, creating custom diaper cakes, cross stitching, cleaning my house and 
clipping coupons.  I know those all sound weird but they are also hobbies of mine.  
In January 2011, I joined my first design team.  Being a design team member with Sketch 
Support has given me the opportunity to create outside of my comfort zone and learn so many 
 techniques that I certainly knew nothing about.   When I'm not creating I enjoy spending 
time with my family, camping, taking vacations, going out to 
dinner with friends or just lazy days at home.   

And here is what BoBunny creations we've seen from Christina

Created with the Sun Kissed Collection



ALSO.. We want to show you a fun adventure that two BoBunnies went on this weekend.
Megan and Jeri were able to attend a FABULOUS event in New Zealand where the taught 5 classes to a bunch of fun and crazy women.  Store owners and consumers!

Here are all the fun girls at the Kayz Company Event!

While they were there, they were able to visit 4 different stores in
Auckland, Morrinsville, Rotorua and Hamiton!


This one is Paper Zone.

Thanks for all the fun memories and adventures KK!
We had a blast!

17 comments:

  1. Ooh...how fun to get to know some very talented artists, who do fantastic work with the beautiful Bo Bunny stuff. Congrats on your very well deserved spotlights, girls! And a special congrats to Alicia...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Ladies! Congratulations! Special congrats to Carla! You rocked that tray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to 'meet' some of the wonderful, talented Bo Bunny Fans! Gorgeous work everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its great to be spotlighted here, thanks for asking............I had alot of fun with the tray and the TIME PIECE line is to die for. You girls are all super talented and love your work using bo bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the work but want to give some extra special love to Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These ladies are amazing! Loved seeing all your work and the stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! I love seeing what Bo Bunny fans do with the collections! All of the work is fabulous! I've been a fan of Susan and Alicia's work for a very long time, and I loved seeing Carla and Christina's work, too! Thanks for sharing ladies!

    Now... how do I get in on a teaching trip to New Zealand? It looks like it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved being highlighted today! Any layout made with Bo Bunny just has to turn out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooo GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such great projects, Love the tray by Carla.. thanks for sharing the great projects by all....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just thoroughly enjoyed reading this post and seeing all the beautiful work of these talented ladies!! A special shoutout for my dear friends Susan & Alicia! I'm such a fan, you girls rocked these collections!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What absolutely fantastic creativity! thanks for sharing stories about these aweseome designers.

    Will you have classes in the US like the one "down under"? I am ready to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful work by all! Fabulous creations. Special shout out to Alicia and Susan! I'm am thrilled to call these two VERY talented ladies my friends. So happy to see you shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an honor it is to be spotlighted on Bo Bunny's blog! And, I'm glad I got to share the spotlight with such talented ladies who's work totally rocks!

    Thank you again Bo Bunny for showcasing a piece of my work.

    Christina Hoffman

    ReplyDelete