Friday, April 29, 2011

Flash Back Friday

It's Flash Back Friday! 
We're going back in time at Bo Bunny today! 

You are sure to be inspired by what the design team members have done with Bo Bunny products!  As scrapbookers we are also story tellers.  Scrapping our older photos or even our newer photos with old memories is the perfect way to tell the stories of our past. 

Always in Our Hearts
Sarah Eclavea
I created a layout about my little guy. He passed away last August.

user posted image

Supplies: Timepiece 12 x 12 patterned papers, Timpiece 6 x 6 paper pack, Timpiece card kit, Timepiece 12 x 12 Combo Stickers, Timepiece trinkets, Timepiece brads, Timepiece noteworthy, Timepiece acrylic stamps, Timepiece chipboard

Designer tip: The diecut heart is from the coordinating Timepiece card kit. Don't be afraid to use elements from the card kits on your scrapbook pages.

Fun Time
Jolanda Meurs
I have never used this picture, but I think it is perfect for the Flashback.
It is me and my 2 sons visiting a fun park in Germany!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Supplies: Bo Bunny Timepiece Timepiece, Bo Bunny Timepiece Rub ons, Bo Bunny Timepiece Chipboard, Bo Bunny Timepiece Trinkets, Bo Bunny Timepiece Jewels, Bo Bunny Tiemepiece Dimentional stickers
Bo Bunny Timepiece Noteworthy, Bo Bunny Tiemepiece Cardkit, Bo Bunny Timepiece Brads

My Beary
Gabrielle Pollacco
I was looking through some pic's and then the idea hit me to use this photo of my youngest daughter. She is 9 years old but still lugs her stuffed animals around with her lol! In this photo she is holding one of her favourites, her Teddy Bear....but the flashback part is that it is actually my Teddy bear from when I was a child. My Grandparents from Germany gave it to me, it used to speak German but the mechanism that lets it speak broke down many years ago.

user posted image

user posted image
Designer Tip:
(I wanted to go with soft pink and brown for this l/o so I made the gathered pink blooms to go with the page from more recycled dryer sheets, I made the flower centers with BB bling & seed beads)

Bo Bunny Products used on the page:
Patterned Paper ~ Timepiece Unlocked, Timepiece Clockwork Die Cut, Timepiece Numbers, Timepiece Tick Toc, Gabrielle Elegance (pink butterflies).
Cardstock ~ Flamingo Dot (edging around outside edge), Shiitake Dot (matting for photo)
Noteworthy Timepiece
Timepiece Clear Stamp
Timepiece Trinkets
Timepiece Jewels (flower centers on small blooms)
Alpha Title stickers ~ Crazy Love
BB loose bling (large pink gems for centers of the dryer sheet blooms)

Guaranteed
Samantha Wright
This is a photo of my grandpa( my dad's dad). We don't have many photos of him and this one is just the way I remember him.  He was always fixing things and when we visited you'd often find him outside working under the hood of a car and with that came this saying. My dad still uses it to this day.
The little boy at the bottom of the photo(he is not very clear) is my dad!

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
Supplies used:
Timepiece Moments, Timepiece Gears, Licorice Stripe Double dot, Wild berry Double dot
Timepiece 12" combo stickers, Timepiece 12" chipboard, Timepiece Rubons, Timepiece Wraps, Timepiece Buttons, Timepiece Brads, Timepiece 6" pad, Dad knows best cardstock stickers, Timepiece dimensional stickers
Other: Dark brown chalk ink, october Afternoon mini market stickers, Making memories shimmer alpha stickers

Be sure to drop by our Facebook Page and share your Flashback Memories!  We always love seeing your pages!

Don't forget there is still time to play in the current challenge, too!

Have a Terrific Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow stunning work done by all! Love all the lay outs. Great work girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL GORGEOUS!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these layouts! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls awesome work.... great job have a nice day Jolanda

    ReplyDelete