Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Get to know.... Jolanda Meurs


Hello everyone it is Jolanda Meurs here from the Netherlands (Europe)
Please forgive my English. I do my best and will tell you something about me.

Do you know why I love Bo Bunny so much?
Each paper line is so complete and full of embellishments like stickers, chipboard, noteworthy, stamps, jewels, brads, petals etc.
and of course the Coordinating cardstock
I’m so honored to be a part of the Bo Bunny Design Team.
Thank you Bo Bunny.

I’m married and have two sons. My eldest is almost 17 and my youngest son is 9 years old
We own a Gas station and a Taxi company in the middle of the Netherlands.

My guys (they find themselves so cool)


Let me tell a bit about me.

       I have the sweetest parents you can think off and I do not have brothers or sisters.
I have two dogs and only one big white fat chicken called Tokkie.
                           I work in a Scrapbook store and design for two Dutch magazines.
     I give Classes and always talks a lot. Hi, hi… I drink lots of black coffee in the morning to wake-up.
I love.... desserts. Yes! Yum!!!!!
I do not have a specific style. It depends on how my mood is. But most of the time I like to add a lot…
I have so many ideas in my head but can not find the time to work it all out.
I do not like to use lots of colours on my layouts and my favourite colours are aqua, blue, brown and cream. I hate Yellow in combination with Red and Orange.
I create all kinds of things but the most I like is to make small presents for others and fill them with soap I made myself.
Yeah I do that too.
I have been creative all my life and have lots of different hobbies besides paper crafting.
So sorry but no picture of my scrap room ….. When I’m at work it looks like an explosion.

Mathew, his Mum and me
Last year some of the Bo Bunny Family came over to our Fairytail Event in the Netherlands and Mathew teaches some classes. I had the opportunity to help him out.
Now I have to do the Classes for the Fairytale in October on my own.
I'm going to use Sweet Tooth. The new line of Bo Bunny.
Those who know me... We are going to have lots of fun!

Harvey
He is always outside helping around the house or at our Gasstation. There is always a lot to do here.
He likes to ride on his Quad or on his tractor which he restored  himself.
He is a very kind, sensitive and helping person.

Twan
He likes to play on his Wii computer and Nintendo.
Prefers to be inside of the house. Thinks that he knows everything!
I have my hands full of him.


Wish
I take care of 8 horses here at our house. Two of them are mine.
This is my dressage horse Wish.
I called him Wish because my dream was to have a black horse.
I trained him myself and our level is going up each time.

Partoes
    This my other horse Partoes. I have trained her myself also.
We had a very high degree for dressage but she got very sick.
She gave birth to 3 foals.
I’m very proud of her. She is very special to me!

I made some new projects for today!
Let me know if you like it?

Mom This Is Not Funny
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Welcome Home, Dreams, Family
Noteworthy: Welcome Home
Combo Sticker: Welcome Home
CS Sticker: Welcome Home

Go Like the Wind...
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Welcome Home, Picket Fence
Combo Stickers: Welcome Home
Jewels: Welcome Home

Home is where the HEART is!
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Welcome Home, Stripe
Stickers: Forever Fall Dimensional Stickers
Chipboard: Welcome Home
Combo stickers: Welcome Home
Jewels: Welcome Home
Noteworthy: Welcome Home
Rub ons: Welcome Home

For You
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Tooth 6" paperpad
Coordinating Double Dot: Chiffon Dot
Noteworthy: Sweeth Tooth
Brads: Sweet Tooth
Layered Chipboard: Sweet Tooth

Melt in your Mouth
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Tooth 6"paperpad
Coordinating Double Dot: Decaf Dot
Trinkets: Sweet Tooth
Combo Sticker: Sweet Tooth
some homemade soap

Little Bag for you
Bo Bunny supply list:
Patterned Paper: Temptations
Noteworthy: Sweet Tooth
Layered Chipboard: Sweet Tooth
Fabric: Decaf ribbon Spool

At last I like to share some fun projects I have done the past year working as a DT member for Bo Bunny.
Thanks for coming by and your comment.
You can visit my blog at Creations by Jolan

My favorite layout
A tray I made for the store

 
I loved Gabrielle so much!
Our Doggy Chipie using Olivia
 
Our doggy Muf using Midnight Frost

 I love.... desserts! using Gabrielle

A simple layout using Barefoot&Bliss

 
Timepiece layout from the past
Me in my weddingdress using Jazmine
 Baby boy presents using Liberty
 Fun note books
Jazmine Album

 a Tjokolat present! using Midnight Frost
 Vicky B Boxes
 I love you! using Crazy Love
Liberty Box

 secret bag... using Timepiece
 Dutch album using Liberty
 Fathers day present using Timepiece
 Diaper folding Card using Noel
 Christmas table settings using Noel
Magnolia meets Bo Bunny using Midnight Frost
some presents with soap using Crush

a soapy bag using Olivia
 decoration for the store using Winter Joy
 one of my projects for the magazine using Winter Joy
x-mas box full with cookies using Noel
A card using Midnight Frost
a card using Crush
layout using Crush
the End....

99 comments:

  1. Love all your creative altered projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jolanda,it´s a pleasure to know more about your life and passions.Your work is fabulous my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great learning more about you, awesome projects...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great getting to know you more! Your Oh Boy page is one of my faves too, along with your Barcelona page. Beautiful altered projects/gifts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love your projects so much! There are very cosy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style. I have three sons and know how much fun they can be. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing! Love your beautiful horses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts! I agree with you on the color choices. Great family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your projects and your horses are beautiful! I have 2 sons, so it was great to see layouts with boys in them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous little projects! Love the layouts too! It was nice reading about your life! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! You have lots of fun and amazing projects!! I really, really love your lo's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing all of these beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is so inspiring! Love all that! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Om gosh, I thought I could pick just one that is my favorite but NO can do. I love, love, love all of your work. I do love the altered tray. So beautiful. Thanks fro sharing your life and projects with us. Bo Bunny is definitely lucky to have you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! You have so many beautiful projects and layouts! I've gotten so many ideas from them! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely work, I remembered having seen that chocolate layout - maybe because I love dessert too!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your work Jolanda! I love your horse layout, your comp book and the very last page you did. I love your sytle!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. your altered art projects are amazing! you are very talented and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such neat altered items. That tree is amazing and has to be my favorite. And you are definately one busy person. How you find time to fit all that in is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous creations and good to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! So many amazing projects, your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your work is just so beautiful, Jolanda! I absolutely love each one of your creations and loved getting to know you better too! It's such a pleasure to work with another Dutch girl, who is so sweet and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It is so lovely to learn more about you Jolanda, I love all the wonderful things you make. You have a lovely family and I love your horses!! I look forward to another year on the Bo Bunny DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, I love all of your projects. Your layouts are beyond fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful projects! I especially like the gift containers you've made - all different shapes and sizes, but all very cool. Thanks for letting us get to know you a bit and for sharing your fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your projects Jolanda. You are incredibly talented and a very busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your layouts and projects are amazing. Love what you did with the Gabrielle collection. It was nice to get to know about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  28. omgoodness..a lot of inspiration!! its nice to meet you Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your work! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your work is absolutely beautiful. It was so wonderful to learn a little about your life and to take a peek at all your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jolanda your work is so beautiful! I just love the way it lends itself so well to so many different types of projects! You are definitely multi-dimensional. Lovely getting to know you better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. You make some amazing projects. Love all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  33. So many wonderful projects! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  34. It's good to learn more about you Jolanda! Your sons are very handsome. Love your horses and dogs. You are so very talented!!! Your layouts are projects are fabulous. Hope to keep getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I am enjoying getting to know the design team and learning about their lives outside of Bo Bunny!!! Your projects are fabulous...I especially love the winter layout and the one with the accordian flowers! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I loveeeeeee your creations Jolanda! And you have a beautiful family! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your use of swirly pearls! Your horses are beautiful. So glad you included them in layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I absolutely love your work. I love that it is not too cluttered and your use of color is wonderful. Also, I was happy to see horses. I have many pictures of my daughter and her horse and you have given me some inspiration for layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love some of the projects you did and the simplicity of your pages. Your photos on the pages still take center stage and do not compete with the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your horses are beautiful and your projects are amazing! I can not wait to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jolan makes great work and most of the times we can see it in real.

    love the twins

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love your work!! And it's so nice to read more about you &your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Enjoyed reading about you and your family! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your work is amazing! I just wonder; with two sons, the gas station and the horses, a house; WHEN THE HECK DO YOU HAVE TIME TO SCRAP??? You might be a super-person...

    I hope I can come and say hello to you if I go to Holland; you must tell us in what store you work. Anyway your Bo Bunny projects are amazing! I like the trey you decorated!!!

    Charlotta / Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  45. well hi jolanda! sending you crafty greetings from maryland , what a darling family you have been blessed with! and i love each and every project you shared with us! you are very talented and i look forward to learning from you!
    thank you
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  46. leuk dat je in de spotlight staat. Je maakt altijd zulke mooie projecten dat je het verdiend hebt. vind vooral je doosjes altijd super.

    liefs Heidie

    ReplyDelete
  47. Geweldig mooie projecten heb je gemaakt gr jolanda janssen

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow!!! Your projects are beyond beautiful!! I fell in love with what you"ve created!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey Jolan, wat je over je leventje verteld weet ik allemaal al, je bent een Top vriendin!!!! (collega)
    Je projectjes zijn ook allemaal stuk voor stuk super!!!
    XXX Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  50. All I can say is WOW, You Rock!!!
    Thanks for sharing.
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  51. As always.... perfect
    Just like all the things that you give me for my store and the magazines, you know it already!! but you are fantastic in SO MANY ways!

    truike

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey Jolanda "you rock"heel leuk verhaal en je maakt prachtig dingen maar dat wist je al.
    Wat heb je trouwens een prachtige knullen zeg.

    Groetjes Erna

    ReplyDelete
  53. Leuk Jolanda om dit allemaal over je te lezen en wat gaaf om zo veel projecten van je op een rij te zien!

    Liefs, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  54. Woohoo Jolan, what a lot of FANTASTIC projects!
    So good to see you here @ BoBunny!
    X Dorien

    ReplyDelete
  55. Heeee Girl!!!
    You made a lot of great stuff!!!
    I've seen a few things in real life and I love them all.
    We've made a lot of trip together..short ones and of course our trip to the Big Apple.
    Your a real friend of Mar, Miek and me!!

    Have a great day!!!!

    Marga

    ReplyDelete
  56. Thanks for your post, Jolanda! Even though I tend to work with bright and lots of colours, I really love your use of more muted colours. Your work is just lovely! And your little boy - he looks like a sweet little devil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Wat een leuk verhaal. En je creaties zijn als altijd super.
    groetjes,

    ReplyDelete
  58. Toppie Jolan, kei leuk zo in de spotlights!! Dit heb je echt verdiend met al je schitterende creaties.
    KNUFFEL Wilma uit Tiel

    ReplyDelete
  59. He Jolanda,
    leuk zo'n uitgebreide blogpost over jezelf. Leuke foto's ook allemaal! en natuurlijk super werk!
    groetjes Lea

    ReplyDelete
  60. You just make such wonderfull things, they're all different, but each of them is amazing! Everytime i see you making them, i wonder how you get the inspiration to stay original... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hello Jolanda,i am going to do it in english.This blog is so nice to read,you tell so much about yourself and show all wonderfull things you have made.I know you are creative,but i also know that you are a very nice person,and when i see the reactions from other people who know you,i think you are very loved by many people,just because you are you!!
    And it's nice i got to know you!!!!
    XXX Francis

    ReplyDelete
  62. I really like those horse and ocean layouts...just so much creativity everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  63. WOW! Your diversity amazes me! I especially love your fun note books and your liberty box! Thanks so much for sharing the inspiration... hope your talent is contagious :P

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love reading about you, Jolanda!! Love your horses, they look beautiful. Your projects are awesome, and I really like your style. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey Jolan,

    Honored to know a very famous star! You're projects are great and I also love the colors of Bo Bunny.
    Hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    MeisjeZoet

    ReplyDelete
  66. You are realy a Bo Bunny Girl!!!
    Lovely projects ♥
    Greetz Marleen

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hey Jolan,
    Mooi heb je geschreven, over wie je bent en wat je doet.
    Tot gauw,
    Liefs Marja Lont

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great photos love your love to sports! Fantastic projects and glad to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  69. love the canvas page of your dog.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I love the sentimental feeling I have from admiring your layouts, they touch my heartstrings.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love the little bag! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Jolan wat geweldig allemaal heb met veel plezier je interview gelezen en je pachtig creaties bewonderd. Petje af hoor voor wat jij allemaal doet !!
    Lieve gr, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  73. Lieve Jolan,

    Hoe gaaf!!!! En je projecten zijn altijd super!!!
    Altijd wat nieuws en vol inspiratie voor anderen!
    Ik vind je een super leuke lieve meid!
    Snap niet waar je altijd de tijd vandaan haalt om alles te doen wat je doet want alles doe je vol passie en vol liefde!

    Dikke kus!
    ------

    Dear Jolan,

    How cool!! And your projects are always super!
    Always something new and full of inspiration for others!
    I think you're a cute sweet girl!
    Do not know where you always find time to get to do what you're doing because everything you do with passion and love!

    Big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Jolanda, i'm a fan of your lovely work! What a handsome family and those horses are gorgeous! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love knowing a little about you!

    His works are pure inspiration!! Thanks for shared
    kisses

    Taty

    ReplyDelete
  76. Love your work Jolanda! Going to go check out your blog now too. And your horses are just beautiful. I had two horses and I miss them very much. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Beautiful altered projects! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Jolan, wat een leuke voorstelronde. En wat een boel creaties, zoveel verscheidenheid, je bent echt wel een creatieve duizendpoot.

    ReplyDelete
  79. hallo Jolanda,

    leuke projecten laat je hier zien, ze zijn echt supper.
    ook steeds leuk om een praatje met je te maken je bent echt een fantastische meid.
    groetjes monique verhaegen uit belgie

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hallo Jolanda,

    Ik heb met veel plezier je uiteenzetting van je leven, je liefde en je passies gelezen. Wat een duizendpoot ben jij ? Ik vond het dan ook leuk om al je creaties te bewonderen.
    Daar heb ik maar één woord voor: MEGASUPERFORMIDASTISCH !!!
    Ik vind het ook altijd fijn en gezellig om bij jou een workshop te volgen. Dus wil ik zeker je workshop van Bo Bunny tijdens het Fairytale event niet missen ! Groetjes en tot dan !
    Monique Buyle uit België

    ReplyDelete
  81. I so enjoyed your post! God bless your family - I know they are going to treasure all you've created for them!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Beautiful projects...love all the altered projects!

    ReplyDelete
  83. what a beautiful place to live! Love all your pictures and so nice to get to see all your beautiful work!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  84. I really love your cards and 3-d creations....beautiful. Your lo's are lovely as well. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Home is where the heart is, Oh Boy and your tray just a few of MY favorites! Love your work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  86. wow! what a wide range of projects, I love the different containers you have made. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Good day I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also
    love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all
    at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the fantastic job.


    Here is my web page; kraamcadeau

    ReplyDelete