Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 CHEERS for Local Scrap Stores!!!!


We’re so excited to begin featuring some of our fabulous local scrapbook stores here 
on the blog! These stores are the best of the best! They carry tons of BoBunny product and they’re never short on creativity. If you live nearby any of these featured retailers, 
they’re totally worth a visit!  If not, check out their website, blog, and Facebook 
page to be inspired by their ideas.  

First up is Cat’s Creations in Mineral Wells, TX! 

Here’s what Cat says about her store and then keep scrolling for some awesome projects!!

Our store is 3200 square feet of bright colors and FUN! FUN! FUN! We carry all the latest and greatest in product to keep the ladies happy. We carry full collections of the lines, not just pieces and parts. We offer a wide variety of collections & vendors with Bo Bunny being our top fave! We have, a ribbon wall to die for, lotsa bling and we will try most anything on our pages, albums and craft projects. We offer classes, Kids Kamp, crops (each cropper gets her own table), retreats, and we’ve even done a few cruises.

We pride ourselves on our custom albums that use a combination of our Accucut dies and my husband's ability to cut album covers from wood for me and Nanci Holtsford. These turn into beautiful show pieces for your coffee table. We encourage our ladies to think out of the box and add their own personality & creativity to our classes. It is so much fun to see how different all the projects turn out. We try to teach several new techniques with each custom album class. Nanci and I create all the classes for the store and sometimes they are an all-day affair because we don’t know when to stop creating and adding to the books!

I love to create and I love to teach others how to turn their creativity loose. I have been blessed to find a partner in crime, Nanci! We can always come up with something that makes my husband groan because that means more work for him with the saw. This is such a wonderful hobby that is shared by so many wonderful ladies. In the past 8 years, I have seen it bring so many family members together in a special bond. That is what makes owning the store the best--my wonderful customers!

Find all our fun ideas, schedule and pics on our website: www.catscreationsscrapbooks.com and on Facebook under Cat’s Creations Scrapbooks.


Cute Cat!
Partner in crime... Nanci
 Our Awesome Store
 Part of our crop area
 Beach Bottle Album with Paradise
 Snowfall Album
 Snowfall 2 page LO
 Camp-a-lot Album (Check out the detail...)
 Inside of Camp-a-lot Album
Priceless Album with Weekend Market

Thanks for all the fun projects Cat & Nanci!!  We love our stores and are
so excited for everyone to see and love you as well.


22 comments:

  1. Wow those albums are amazing and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bo Bunny! Your product is the best and always a hot seller here at Cat's. We love making projects with Bo Bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice!! I have a hard time getting BoBunny products in my local stores so I order online!! it would be nice to have a store that carries all the lines!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoooo so nice to see MY local scrapbook store featured!! Thank you Bo Bunny!!! I Love Cat's and Cat herself is such a wonderful person!!!

    =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...great store...awesome projects! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The projects look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgoodness!! So many fabulous projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOTTA LOVE those great BB projects...especially the Snowfall LO & mini album! You really just can't go wrong w/ BB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects!! Hugs Marley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful projects!!! This makes me Nissan living near a LSS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful store and love love love the projects!! Thanks for sharing your store with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. May have to make a trip there!! Scrapville, in Greenville, Tx has a ton of Bo Bunny, as well. Made my first trip there this past weekend! Hard to believe, but the Dallas area has very few scrapbook stores anymore, they all seem to be in outlying areas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW I wish I had a scrapbook store close to me (even within in 80 miles would be great), but this one is SUPER cool looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Local stores are so important for scrapbookers. I try to visit stores in other communities when I'm on the road, because Dallas sure doesn't have any that I know of! I miss shopping in person rather than online.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so blessed to live in Mineral Wells and to have Cat's as my LSS. As you can see, she and Nanci are super creative. You never know what they are going to come up with and it is always over the top. Thank you for showcasing Cat's and Nanci's projects so the scrapbooking community can enjoy their creativity. BoBunny is one of the more popular lines and they make such beautiful projects with your lovely paper.

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my favorite lines of product and my most favorite store! Great combination! Thank you so much for highlighting such wonderful, creative people and an amazing store!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a great LSS. I miss my LSS. After 7years of fun and love all around, she closed. It broke my heart and the hearts of so many others. Since then, I haven't been able to find a store that is any closer than an hour away from my house. So Sad!!!! LSS Rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Snaps for Cat and her awesome store..Congrats for being featured!
    Bo Bunny is one of my favorite companies..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome write up about my favorite LSS and two crafty friends! Love Bo Bunny too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This album puts our store to shame! Makes me jealous that I wasn't there in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks, Bo Bunny, for great product and for having the idea to spotlight LSSs - without them, we'd be lost! I love going to Cat's and cropping and learning new things...oh, and being teased for measuring everything, too! I know I'm loved. LOL

    ReplyDelete