Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not allotta time or cash????

I'm so ecstatic to show you guys these fun and easy layouts 
our DT pulled together in no time at all.

We gave them a formula that looked something like this...
JUST KIDDING!!!!

It really looked something like this:
(you choose your own papers, these are just examples)

Carin starts us off with this darling layout made with Hello Sunshine... This page is just a bit of happiness right here on the blog. 
I love that she spotlighted the kids with the open circle sticker!

Lazy Days of Summer
by Carin McDonough

Bo Bunny Supplies Used :
Patterned Paper : Delight, Daydream, Dot/Hello Sunshine
Cardstock : Journal Dot in Turquoise
Stickers : Lazy Days Cardstock Stickers/Hello Sunshine
Petals : Hello Sunshine

and just for fun.... check out how much product she still has left after making her page...


Carin also has a great tip for those of us who like to take LOTS of photos... she says:
" I am a someone who takes loads of photos and has a really hard time narrowing down what photos I want to use! I often have too many to even do a double page that I would be happy with and I am mostly a single page girl anyway! So my soloution to my problem is to use these page protectors with 4x6 slots. You can do your single page with as many photos as you like and then slot the rest into the page protectors and use one of them for journalling or just to decorate. Quick and simple! I have kept this one really simple with just a journalling box and a strip down the side to help tie it in with my single page but you could go as fancy as you like! "

Carin also added a sketch will be in the sketch tab at the top of the blog....   (this is new, check it out)

Daddy's Girls
by Sarah Eclavea
Journaling: These are daddy's two little princesses. Frances and Isabel, Father's Day, June 2012
Bo Bunny Supplies Used :
Patterned Paper: Little Miss, Little Miss Allie, Cut Outs/ Little Miss
Stickers: 12x12 cardstock/ Little Miss
Chipboard: 12x12 chipboard/ Little Miss
Cardstock: Coffee Flourish

Sarah gives us a great tip when she says... 
"I like to make the photos the stars of my layouts so I usually scrap with 4x6 photos. Since I don't have to crop my photos and bigger photos take up more space I save time and product too. I only used half of my cardstock sheet and less than half of two of my patterned papers. I also only used a few stickers and two chipboard pieces from the set. I have tons of product left over to make several more layouts and cards. And time too since I didn't spend hours on this layout!"
Sarah also made you all a sketch... don't forget to check out the sketch tab at the top of the blog.

Lazy Days of Summer
By Luzma

Luzma gives us great advice and tells us...
"When you have few materials and supplies to make a layout, it's easy to play with punches,
you can make such great embellies with them."

Bo Bunny Supplies Used :
Patterned paper: Hello Sunshine Breezy,Busy Bee,Hello Sunshine
Lazy Days Cardstock Sticker: Hello Sunshine
Petals: Hello Sunshine

Can you stand how easy yet amazing today's layouts are??? 
Take a few minutes this week and play with our formula!
Be sure to share your layouts with us on facebook!

9 comments:

  1. Love Carin's idea with all those "ribbons"! Can I steal the idea?

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great layouts and fantastic tips too! Thanks for sharing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts and great tips. I'll give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all ROCKED this challenge!! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee them all!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the 'We love Daddy' page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the way your girls works with the wonderful colours of Bo Bunny.

    Wish I had the time and inspiration do do that.

    I just loveeeeeeeeeeeee them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the great tips. I love when a LO is beautiful but comes together fast and easy. Thank you

    ReplyDelete