Monday, April 29, 2013

Winner

Thanks so much for all of you that hopped along with
Clearsnap & BoBunny!

We had so much fun teaming up with them and playing with their amazing products.

We look forward to being able to play with them again in the future!!


Now for the winner of our Grand Prize....



Blogger Jenn Joncas said...
Great little hop!!! I love how all of the designers combined bobunny and clearsnap products!! I can't wait to get my hands on the Key Lime collection!!! Just witing for my LSS to get it in.
April 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM

 Congratulations Jenn!

Don't forget to check Clearsnap's blog for their winners & also our DT girls will each pick a winner, so make sure to check back with them.

Thanks again and thanks for playing in the hop.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Due to the fact that our amazing digi designers are so busy creating new product for our July release, we will not be having a blog class this week.  We'll be back next week with a party pack for 6 out of our SURPRISE collection.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jenn! Wishing you lots of fun with your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! How exciting!!!! I was checking Facebook for the winner and then thought maybe I should pop on over here just in case!!!! Yay!!! I love Bo Bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete