Friday, November 8, 2013

Give Thanks Cards & Tags

Stop and think for just one moment of a person in your life that you could not live without.

Be sure you take some time to make them a card or tag that they will never forget.  Include a note expressing why you are thankful to have them in your life.

Thank You Tag Card - Lisa Novogrodski


I just love to create tags! They make me happy. What makes me even happier is to create them with BoBunny products! I love The Avenues and here I am going to show you how fabulous the Kraft collection blends with other lines. I like to use my tags as cards and to finish both sides. I like to make them beautiful and functional.


I was inspired by our "Give Thanks" theme to create "Thank You" themed cards with room for a gift card, treat or note. The front of my tag is finished off with the beautiful Avenues collection, lots of misting and vintage style detailing.


The back side of my tag was also finished using the gorgeous Kraft envelopes. I added some depth with misting and detailed the bag with a doily, fussy cut bird, leaves and florals.  Tip: I didn't want the seam side of the envelope to be facing upward so I trimmed the envelope flap off the base and flipped it around then glued it on.  (Ssssh!! Don't tell anyone!)


BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: The Avenues/ The Avenues
Stickers: Autumn Song Cardstock Stickers
Noteworthy: The Avenues
Jewels: Chocolate Flourish, The Avenues
Kraft: Gift Bags Dots
Kraft: Wood Keys And Butterflies
Stamps: Autumn Song



Thankful for You Card Gift Set - Lisa Novogrodski

I love these Kraft envelopes and thought they would work well to hold a card tag.  What is even better is that this envelope and tag set could also adorn a mini album. This set could be a gift for someone and then they could use it as an album embellishment. (Or you could keep it. I won't tell.) I blended the Autumn Song collection in with the Kraft by adding green masked dots to the envelope. The Kraft pleated canvas ribbon worked so well to add a shabby touch to this set.


A little embossing really made the front of this tag pop! The layered chipboard from the Autumn Song collection is so sweet and the sentiment from the sticker set were perfect for this assignment.
I added a little bit of detailing to the leaves with a distress marker.


Bo Bunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Autumn Song, Amber, Melody, Sunflower/Autumn Song
Stickers: Autumn Song Combo Sticker, Autumn Song Cardstock Stickers
Chipboard: Autumn Song Layered Chipboard, Silver and Gold 12 x 12 
Jewels: Autumn Song
Brads: Autumn Song
Kraft: Wood Keys And Buttons
Kraft: Gift Bags Dots
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace, Burlap Pleated Lace
Blossoms: Buttercup Zinnia



Thank-You Card - Gabrielle Pollacco


I was so excited when I saw the beautiful array of goodies in the Bo Bunny Kraft collection! The wooden embellishments, the amazing textures in the Pleated Burlap and Canvas Lace strips, the adorable Kraft bags and printed papers! The neutral tones work with any color or paper design! Personally I love combining them with the Double Dot Papers!


For this card I began with some paper I cut as a background from one of the larger printed paper bags (Clocks), layered on some Island Mist Double Dot paper and then embellished with Stickers found in the Clock Kraft bags pkg. I added a strip of the Canvas Pleated Lace and put a Jewel strip (from the Avenues collection) in the center of the pleated canvas.


I wanted some medium size blooms for this card so I made them myself from Bo Bunny Chiffon Dot paper and used a floral die cut.  I tinted the center petals with some soft aqua ink to bring in the colors of the Island Mist double dot paper.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Card Stock: Island Mist Double Dot, Chiffon Double Dot (for Blooms), Clover Double Dot (leaves)
Kraft: Gift Bags Clocks (plus matching stickers)
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace
Jewels: The Avenues
Stamps: Praire Chic, You're Invited Large Stamps
Noteworthy: Autumn Song


Thank-you Tag: Gabrielle Pollacco



I thought rather than going with another card, I would instead make up a tag using a similar color scheme (after-all I like to use up papers I've already cut into, no need to waste right?)  I cut a tag shape from the left over Clocks paper and a slightly smaller one from the Island Mist Double Dot.  I wanted to have shabby-chic feel so I tore an extra strip from the clock design paper and adhered it over the tag.



Again, the blooms were made using flower die cuts and some Chiffon double dot paper.  I just tinted the outside edges of the petals with some aqua chalk ink and added flower stamens in the centers.  Adding some twine and more lacy die cuts, a clock hand from the Kraft Wood Clocks package and a green adhesive pearls....you have a quick and easy tag.

Bo Bunny Supplies:
Cardstock: Island Mist Double Dot, Chiffon Double Dot, Clover Double Dot
Kraft: Gift Bags Clocks
Kraft: Wood Clocks
Stamps: You're Invited Large Stamps
Jewels: Apple Cider

7 comments:

  1. Stunning work ladies...your cards and tags are just divine! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work ladies!!! Absolutely gorgeous and so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous cards and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everyone of these and they are now saved as ideas for me to follow, Thank you ladies. K Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..The cards and tags are all simply divine!! Stunning actually!! I am so very inspired!!

    ReplyDelete