Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Document December with BoBunny Elf Magic Misc Me

Today, Juliana shares with us how she is using the Elf Magic Misc Me to document her December Christmas activities. Let's take a look at some of the pages inside her album.

Document December 2013 Misc Me Pages by Juliana Michaels



Last month, I shared with you how I had put together an Elf Magic Misc Me album to use as a way to document my favorite December activities and traditions. Today, I am sharing some of the pages I have completed for my album using a combination of the Elf Magic Misc Me Contents and pieces of Elf Magic Patterned Paper, Stickers and Noteworthy. If you are interested in more close up images and details on how I created some of the elements I used on my pages, drop by my blog 17turtles.

These first four pages focus on my Santa collection and how I have it displayed in our home this year.




These next few pages are about our Christmas tree and our tradition of collecting at least one new ornament every year. This year we got two, a glass vintage style Santa and a German style Nativity scene.





So, how are you using your Misc Me? Are you documenting your December? We'd love to see what you've created!

BoBunny Supplies:
Misc Me Binder: Elf Magic
Misc Me Contents: Elf Magic Journal Contents
Page Protectors: 6x8 in, 4x6 in, 3x4/4x6 in
Patterned Paper: Elf Magic, Chevron, Chorus, Tinsel, Wish List / Elf Magic
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12 x 12 Chipboard
Jewels: Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Misc Me Sticker, Elf Magic Combo Sticker
Doilies: 6.5" Medium Doilies

3 comments:

  1. Juliana your album is so adorable. I loved seeing all your Christmas decor and your holiday traditions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pages Juliana and love your stunning journalling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm using the same binder and collection. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete