Saturday, December 28, 2013

Misc Me Christmas Remix

Lean some fun new techniques today from Ulrika and Keri!

Misc Me is simple, fun, and beautiful! You can use them for anything! It's a misc me, capture the memories of all your miscellaneous activities and hobbies!

Misc Me Christmas Recipes by Ulrika Wandler


I choose to turn my Misc Me album into a recipe book for my Christmas recipes! I used the Elf Magic papers and embellishments together with the Zip-A-Dee Doodle Misc Me album, and I think they worked perfectly together!


I won't take credit for the pictures of the dishes in the album. I downloaded them from a recipe website on the Internet and used them together with the recipes. I seldom take pictures of food I make, so that's why!


I have mixed food dishes, cookies and candy in the album. Many of the recipes are traditional Swedish Christmas recipes. But maybe you recognize some of them from your country?




And of course I had to have the perfect recipe for Swedish meatballs in my album! I am from Sweden after all!


I especially love the Elf Magic papers in blue colors! They are perfect together with the red-white-green which is so typical for Christmas.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Chevron, Characters, Fa La La La La, Mischief, Snow Flake, Stripe, Tinsel/Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Combo Sticker
Jewels: Elf Magic
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12 x 12
Blossoms: Wildberry Bouquet
Misc Me Binder: Elf Magic
Misc Me Contents:  Elf Magic Recipe Contents
Misc Me Notepaper: Elf Magic
Doilies: 4” small



December 2013 by Keri Babbitt 


The black & white palette of the Zip A Dee Doodle Misc Me binder was the perfect backdrop for the reds & greens of the BoBunny holiday collections, Elf Magic and Silver & Gold.


I love the Misc Me system of page protectors & inserts!  This way, I can pre-make the pages before the holiday rush, and then just drop in photos as the month goes along.


I decorated the title page with a Christmas tree theme, knowing that my first holiday photo series would be our "tree-trimming" party.


One of my favorite Misc Me techniques is printing out a 4x6" photo, and then trimming it down the center, to span two 3x4" page protector pockets.



I also love placing accents like chipboard & jewels onto the outside of the page protectors, for some quick dimension & interest.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper:  Chevron, Chorus, Fa La La La La, Stripe/Elf Magic; Silver& Gold and Winter/Silver & Gold
Stickers: Elf Magic Combo Sticker; Silver & Gold Combo Sticker; Silver & Gold Dimensional Stickers
Brads:  Elf Magic
Jewels: Silver & Gold
Trinkets: Silver & Gold
Chipboard:  Elf Magic 12x12; Silver & Gold 12x12
Misc Me Binder: Zip A Dee Doodle
Misc Me Contents: Zip A Dee Doodle Journal Contents
Misc Me Stickers: Elf Magic
Misc Me Notepaper: Zip A Dee Doodle
Doilies: 4" small; 6.5" medium
Jewel Flourishes: Glaze Jewels

3 comments: