Friday, February 28, 2014

Baby Shower Gift Ideas

Are you looking for a baby shower gift that has a personal touch?

The Baby Bump collection has endless crafting options! Rhonda made a mini album for a mother to be to quickly place her baby's photos.


Baby Shower Gift Idea by Rhonda Van Ginkel

I don't know about you, but I sometimes struggle with gift ideas for baby showers. It's easy to pick out the cute wearable items and necessities but I really like to give a personal gift if I can as well.

The Baby Bump collection has wonderful versatility in that some of the paper is geared perfectly for a watch me grow mini album.
"All About Me"

This is created for my cousin who recently had a beautiful little baby girl. I can't wait to see them in March to give this to her! 


I cut the numbered pages using our Double Dot Cardstock and used my Silhouette Cameo.


Our new Washi Tape was a super fun addition! I left a bit of open space to add photos or journaling.


Tags are included for every monthly pocket.


A bit of Noteworthy and some fussy cutting.


Most every element was attached with openings at the top for tags, etc.








I hope you enjoyed my Mini!  I will have more photos on my blog for you.


BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Baby Bump, Baby Bump Bun In The Oven, Bundle, Gift of Love, Great Expectations, Miracle, Special Delivery, Sweet Dreams, Precious, Watch Me Grow / Baby Bump
Cardstock: Charcoal Double Dot, Flamingo Double Dot, 
Noteworthy: Baby Bump
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Cardstock Stickers: Misc Me Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump

14 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is just the cutest baby album. I love all the pages!! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this album is the sweetest ever! I simply adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is perfect. The mom to be just had a shower last weekend but is having another up in Nor-Cal as well - this is great - I can do one more thing for her and baby - Thanks thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute album -- would make the perfect gift for a mother to be. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really unique, looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing awesome post.
    I loved your blog.
    baby designer clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressive, definitely great material. This blog is absolutely awesome.
    baby designer clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and very simple, any personalised baby gifts are always very popular too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great ideas here for newborn baby gifts. Anything DIY is great as people know so much thought goes into it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great ideas here for newborn baby gifts. Anything DIY is great as people know so much thought goes into it!

    ReplyDelete