Thursday, February 27, 2014

Baby Bump Cards


Attention card maker lovers!

BoBunny has a secret weapon that will take your card making experience to a whole new level.

Because we have the BEST customers we will share our secret weapon with you today!

The BoBunny card making secret weapon is our 6x6 page pads! If you haven't used our page pads and you love card making you are missing out!!

Take note of the use of the 6x6 page pads in the cards our design team has created today!


Special Delivery by Ilene Tell


This collection was so fun to work with, and so perfect for making baby and baby-shower themed gifts, cards, tags, gift bags, etc. I made two cards, and you will see that, depending on how you use the collection, you can create a softer or a brighter effect. Here, I made a soft, pretty baby shower card with a little lace and sparkle as well. I used a lot of dimensional adhesive to pop up the various elements, and also inked the edges of the card as well as adding some mild distressing to the paper edges.



And as always, I wanted to quickly decorate the inside of the card. I cut out a 6x6 design from the "Watch Me grow" sheet, and then added another journaling spot that I cut out from the "Gift of Love" sheet.





Bo Bunny Supplies:
Paper: Watch Me Grow, Gift of Love, Miracle/ Baby Bump
Cardstock: Double Dot in Coral Dot
Jewels: Baby Bump
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
12x12 Chipboard: Baby Bump
Layered Chipboard: Baby Bump




A Place in Your Heart by Ilene Tell




This card is brighter since I pulled in the blacks from the collection. I love how versatile it can be - for a softer effect, work with the pastels and whites, and for a brighter effect, just add the blacks as well. This card was so fun to make since I added hand-stitching! And of course, the buttons from the collection finished that theme off perfectly. The Bo Bunny cardstock is really sturdy and made the perfect card base.





And for the inside, I just cut out a 6x6 piece from the "Watch Me grow" sheet - took 2 seconds, but adds SO much to the card:





Bo Bunny Supplies:
Paper: Watch Me Grow, Great Expectations/ Baby Bump
Cardstock: Double Dot in Coral Dot
Buttons: Baby Bump
Combo Sticker: Baby Bump





Special Delivery by Denise van Deventer




I love this new Baby Bump collection.  It is really fresh and upbeat, with some geometric shapes as well as florals mixed in.  So I wanted to keep this card fresh and upbeat too.


There was some sewing on the patterned papers which I wanted to emphasize and so I added some of my own sewing. This just added another nice feature.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Special Delivery, Precious/ Baby Bump;
Noteworthy: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard:12 x 12, Layered Chipboard/ Baby Bump
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump





It's a Girl by Denise van Deventer


This card is one I love to make, where you actually make the card holder, as well as the card tag. It's really an elegant card and is really so very easy to make. I will share the template on my blog.


Here is the tag card and the card holder side by side. I used washi tape around some of the edges of my card holder, this also serves as the glue!


Baby Bump is really so versatile and you can either do masculine or feminine cards, as the colors lend to both. I really do love that about this collection.




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Precious/ Baby Bump
Cardstock: Limeade Dot
Noteworthy: Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard:12 x 12 / Baby Bump
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump
Blossoms: Buttercup Daisy
Washi Tape: Baby Bump




It's A Boy Card by Juliana Michaels



The color combination of the Baby Bump collection just makes me happy and I love how it is perfect for both baby boys and baby girls. I used more blue and yellow for this baby boy card, but you can still see a peek of the pink and peach colors from the collection. To make the card, I started by cutting a journaling card from the Gift Of Love patterned paper. I then matted it with papers from the 6x6 paper pad. Next, I embellished the card with Baby Bump Washi Tape, Buttons and Jewels. The sentiment is from the Noteworthy packet and was attached with double sided foam tape for added dimension.




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gift Of Love / Baby Bump
6x6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump




It's A Girl Card by Juliana Michaels



For this baby girl card, I focused on using more of the pink and yellow colors from the Baby Bump collection. I began again by cutting a journaling card from the Gift Of Love patterned paper and matting it with paper from the 6x6 Paper Pad. Next I added Baby Bump Washi Tape, Jewels and Buttons. The heart and sentiment are from Noteworthy packet. 





BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gift Of Love / Baby Bump
6x6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump

3 comments: