Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Enchanted Garden Step by Step Video Tutorial

This week, we are focusing on our new collection Enchanted Garden! This collection is full of whimsical fun and fairies, and what better way is there to start off this focus week than with a video tutorial by Gabrielle Pollacco? In her video, she takes you step by step through the process on how she created her beautiful "A Cup of Spring" layout.

A Cup of Spring by Gabrielle Pollacco


I'm so crazy about this beautiful collection 'Enchanted Garden', the whimsical color combinations in this one really appeal to me. For this layout I did a bit of inking and spritzing and a fair bit of stamping. For this page I created a video tutorial to show the layout being made step by step. Enjoy!




Here are a few close-ups of the page elements....


I mixed and matched a few packs of the Bo Bunny blossoms to create my floral cluster and added a twine bow and some cheesecloth to finish the cluster.


I love whimsical look of the book paper with the butterfly specimens.  I also used some of the 6x6 paper pade to create a matting for my photo, ...a great way to paper save, I love not having to cut up a 12x12 paper for a bit of matting, don't you?


I used the new Bo Bunny Stitch stamps and washi tape for my corner interest on my page, and accented with some wood embellishments and trinkets. 


Another peek at some of the wood embellishments I added, tucked in around the photo frame. I also used a bit of Bo Bunny's small size paper doily tucked in the edge.

I hope you enjoyed watching the process on making this page and hope you will give this gorgeous collection a try for yourself!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Fantasy, Mosaic, Spellbound, Periodical/Enchanted Garden
6x6 Paper Pad: Enchanted Garden
Combo Stickers: Enchanted Garden
Stamps: It Is Written Large Stamps, NEW Stitches Stamp Set, Distressed Textures Large Stamp, Stained Textures Large Stamp
Kraft: Wood Shapes/Elegant
Doilies: 4" Small
Blossoms: Bouquet, Pansy, Daisy/in Plum Purple
Trinkets: Country Garden
Washi Tape: Black and White

12 comments: