Thursday, October 9, 2014

Beautiful Layout using Pearlescents & Glitter Paste

 I am love, love LOVING all our mixed media! It is so fun and easy to use! Not to mention the extra little touch of fabulousness it adds to anything you create! I think you'll agree when you see what Kaori has created below.



Hello BoBonny Fans! I'm here to share with you my layout that I created using Pearlescents and Glitter Paste.

I used some Glitter Paste over the BoBunny's Stencil.
I used silver glitter paste over the stencil of dots in part of the snowy mountains.



I also used Pearlescents over the stencil.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Candy Cane Lane, December,  Jack Frost, Snowflake/ Candy Cane Lane
Stickers: Combo Stickers/ Candy Cane Lane
Chipboard: Candy Cane Lane
Layered Chipboard: Candy Cane Lane
Brads: Candy Cane Lane
Buttons: Candy Cane Lane
Noteworthy: Candy Cane Lane
Petals: Candy Cane Lane
Jewels: Frosting Jewels
Stencils: Bliss Stickable, Brocade Stickable
Pearlescents: Blush Pearlescents/ Double Dot
Glitter Paste: Gold, Silver/ Double Dot
Wood: Iron Works Wood Shapes

3 comments: