Sunday, May 24, 2015

Birthday Banner!


Hello Everyone! Today I would like to show you a fun project that I made with the beautiful 'Sentiments' clear stamps from Bo Bunny. I created a birthday banner using the lovely 'Sweet Life' collection.
This banner would be fun to hang on the wall for a birthday party or to give to someone as a gift.

Happy Birthday banner by Romy Veul


My banner consists of four tags, which are all decorated with papers from the mini paper pad, chipboard and embellishments from the Sweet Life collection. I also stamped the text 'Happy Birthday' on each tag with black ink. 



I also made sure to add some dimension to each tag by using chipboard pieces, both from the Sweet Life Chipboard package and from the Layered Chipboard set.


Bo Bunny Supply List:
6x6 Paper Pad: Sweet Life
Chipboard: Sweet Life Chipboard, Sweet Life Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Sweet Life 
Clear Stamps: Sentiments 
Double Dot Ink: Licorice 

1 comment: