Thursday, July 2, 2015

You'll Flip For This Mini Flip Album!


 Hey there BoBunny Fans!!! I have created a little flip mini album using the gorgeous Juliet collection, and incorporating Misc Me journaling cards. Misc Me can be used for just about any BoBunny project from cards, to tags, layouts and even mini albums. Your imagination is your guide.  I added touches of gold for extra glamour and shimmer.


 Here is a closeup of the front cover. I layered the journaling cards, then added the layered chipboard on top. I cut the laser cut butterfly in half, sprayed it with Bobunny bronze spray, finger painted some gold glitter paste on it then sprayed it with Bobunny Gold spray. I added some Mocha jewels and used some Gold Foil rub-ons as well. The cover just shimmers and sparkles.


 This is one of 6 pages I did for the flip album. I used  the larger journaling cards and die cut some ATC cards from them. The title on the card is a sticker backed by light weight chip board.


For the last page in the flip album, I used the mid sized journaling cards and created a little waterfall feature.  There is plenty of room for photos or journaling.


The pages were all adhered to corrugated cardboard. You could use chip board, but I love the raw edge of the corrugated cardboard. It gives this flip album a little bit of a rustic feel. It is also very sturdy. I tied couple of ribbon bows to the book rings that hold the flip album together.

 
Thank you for joining me today. I hope you are inspired to incorporate  your Misc Me product in your next project. You can visit my blog to see more details and closeups of the rest of the pages.
xo
Lisa

 BoBunny Products:
12x12 paper: Juliet, Amore, Prose/Juliet
MiscMe: Journaling Cards

Double Dot Jewels: Mocha
Layered Chipboard:Juliet
Laser Cut Chipboard:Butterfly
Foil Rubons: Filagree Gold

Combo Stickers: Juliet
Glimmer Spray: Gold, bronze
Glitter Paste: Gold, bronze

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm a huge fan of mini albums, and this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Beautiful !! Fabulous details!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is so cool Lisa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the postage stamp shape of the book pages!

    ReplyDelete