Sunday, September 20, 2015

Party with Boardwalk!

Hello, Solange Marques here again and today is a party day!!!!

Parties are so fun. What about we take advantage of the last days of summer and prepare a  farewell party for this season?

On Boardwalk Party in a Box there are everything for a wonderful party and you can give your personal touches on the decoration items.

I used the banners from Boardwalk Party in a Box and added elements form Boardwalk collection and some mediums to personalize them:

 I prepared a mini tutorial for those banners:

1. Using the fingers I applied acrylic gesso on borders of the banners:

2. I mixed acrylic gesso and water and I place this mix on a spray bottle . I spray this mix on the banners: 

3. Finally, I added several elements from Boardwalk collection:

BoBunny Supplies:
Stationery & Party: Boardwalk Party in a Box
Patterned Paper: Boardwalk, Bliss, Carefree, Sandcastle, Seaside /Boardwalk
Stickers: Boardwalk Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Boardwalk
Buttons: Boardwalk
Chipboard: Boardwalk Layered Chipboard


  1. I am a beach girl and my heart sang when I saw your banner! It totally reminds me of my childhood. Thanks for sharing this is just amazingly wonderful!

  2. awesome..i have the collection..i really need to work with it