Hello, Solange Marques here and it's time to share with you some pages of my Misc Me! For this project I used Pocket Squares protector pages for my 8"x9" album and I also used Sleigh Ride Pocket Squares journaling cards.
Sleigh Ride is a beautiful Christmas collection. I chose to use sepia photos to combine with this collection.
I used mixed media on my Misc Me:
I prepared a tutorial for my Misc Me Pockect Squares:
1. Cut the wings from Sleigh Ride Pocket Squares Journal card
2. Using a craft knife, cut around the picture where you want to fit the wings.
3. Place the wings.
4. Use a Sleigh Ride 6"x 6" page and cut around the star with a craft knife:
5. Snap the photo and glue it on paper .
6. Apply crackle paste around the photo.
7. Blend the photo on the background using acrylic paints:
8. Apply gold glimmer spray:
9. Add the transfer and stickers:
10. Apply acrylic gesso on the borders of pocket squares contents and on the photos:
12. Splash some acrylic gesso on the photo and cards:
13. Add some drops of glimmer spray :
14. Add the jewels:
Stickers: Sleigh Ride Combo Sticker
Chipboard: Sleigh Ride
Buttons: Sleigh Ride
Jewels: Blue Hues
Stamps: Rough It Up
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Sleigh Ride
Misc Me Binder: Kraft 8"x9"
Misc Me Contents: Sleigh Ride Pockets Contents
Misc Me Protectors: 8"x9" Pocket Squares Page Protectors
Transfer: Accents Copper Foil Transfer