Monday, September 7, 2015

Stunning Sleigh Ride Misc Me!


Hello, Solange Marques here and it's time to share with you some pages of my Misc Me! For this project I used Pocket Squares protector pages for my 8"x9" album and I also used Sleigh Ride Pocket Squares journaling cards.


Sleigh Ride is a beautiful Christmas collection. I chose to use sepia photos to combine with this collection.




I used mixed media on my  Misc Me:




I prepared a tutorial for my Misc Me Pockect Squares:

1. Cut the wings from Sleigh Ride Pocket Squares Journal card


2. Using a craft knife, cut around the picture where you want to fit the wings.


3. Place the wings.


4. Use a Sleigh Ride 6"x 6" page and cut around the star with a craft knife:


5. Snap the photo and glue it on paper .


6. Apply crackle paste around the photo.


7. Blend the photo on the background using acrylic paints:


8. Apply gold glimmer spray:


9. Add the transfer and stickers:


10. Apply acrylic gesso on the borders of pocket squares contents and on the photos:


11. Add buttons and chipboards:


12. Splash some acrylic gesso on the photo and cards:





13. Add some drops of glimmer spray :


14. Add the jewels:


BoBunny Supplies:
Stickers: Sleigh Ride Combo Sticker
Chipboard: Sleigh Ride
Buttons: Sleigh Ride
Jewels: Blue Hues
Stamps: Rough It Up
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Sleigh Ride
Misc Me Binder: Kraft 8"x9"
Misc Me Contents: Sleigh Ride Pockets Contents
Misc Me Protectors: 8"x9" Pocket Squares Page Protectors
Transfer: Accents Copper Foil Transfer
Glimmer Spray:Gold

1 comment:

  1. genial post!
    Muchas gracias por tu comentario amor,te espero por mi nuevo post,besitos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete