Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sleigh Ride Layout 3 Ways!


Happy Wednesday, I am here to share with you our new 3 way layout format using the snowy Sleigh Ride Collection and the Snowflake Stamp Set.

For the first layout, simply cut your papers into rectangles and layer upon one another. Here I added a couple of pieces from the Noteworthy and a sticker from the Combo Sheet as my title.

Wonderful by Tracee Provis

Wonderful scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Snowflake stamp 01

For the next level I added a strip of trees along the top, keeping with the tree theme I layered the Noteworthy deer over some tree shapes that I cut from the Blizzard sheet of patterned paper. I used Jewel Flourishes to draw your eye back to the photo and added a couple of small pieces of Denim Blue Lace to create depth. 

Wonderful scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Snowflake stamp 02

For my final layout I used different sized snowflakes from the set to randomly stamp onto a piece of vellum/tracing paper, I stitched this to the white cardstock base using a contrasting thread.

I added a little strip of the stamped vellum at the top along with more snowflakes and a piece from the Wonderful sheet that adds to my title.

Wonderful scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Snowflake stamp 03

 I stamped the large snowflake onto thin white cardstock using Blueberry ink and then double embossed them with clear embossing powder before fussy cutting them out and creating a cluster along the top of my original rectangle strips.

Wonderful scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Snowflake stamp 04

I used the Bow stencil from the Winter Delight Stencil Set along with some Silver Glitter Paste, after it was dry I fussy cut around it to make a cute embellishment for my page.

Wonderful scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Snowflake stamp 05

I applied the same treatment with the Glitter paste to a Polaroid frame which I layered over the top of the photo, this really helps to draw your eye back to the photo on this busy page.

I added some pearls here and there just for fun.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Aspen, Tranquil, Blizzard, Wonderful/Sleigh Ride
6 x 6 Paper Pad; Sleigh Ride
Cardstock; Dark Denim Stripe
Stickers; Combo Sticker Sheet/Sleigh Ride, Double Dot Tuxedo Alphabet
Noteworthy; Sleigh Ride
Jewels; Blue Hues, Glaze Jewel Flourish
Stencils; Winter Delight
Stamps; Snowflake Set
Glitter Paste; Silver
Ink; Blueberry

No comments:

Post a Comment