Wednesday, November 11, 2015

1 Layout 3 Ways With Calendar Girl


This Magic Moment by Agnieszka Bellaidea


I had a chance to play with new, beautiful collection the very same day I got my parcel . 
This is my first page and I created 3 version of it.. 
I started with choosing a base page and I used Double Dots 12 x 12 paper in green to match colors from "December" page.
I was busy cutting out several elements , using new stencils and washi tapes.
This is how my page looked like when I was done but I will show you also two simple version here and ...another one on my own blog, this would be nr 4! - check it HERE
On 3 photos below you can see different parts on this page.




Here is a look before I added flowers, chipboards and washi tape.
Too simple for me but I know some of you still like this style and not so long time ago I was teaching  a class how to add a little mixed media style to simple pages.


This version below it's extremely simple version, I normally start like this when I check colors from my photo and match them with papers and embellies. For some reason this page has a fresh  look, maybe because of  it's all this white snow :)

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: December / Calendar Girl
Double Dot: Wasabi Dot
Noteworthy: Calendar Girl
Stamps: Snowflakes Stamp
6x6 papers: Calendar Girl
Blossoms: Wilberry Daisy
Jewels: Double Dots Citrus 
Chipboard: Snowflakes Laser Cut Chipboard
Stencils: Winter Delight, Brocade Stickable,
Washi tapes: Kraft
Glimmer Sprays: Mint 
Pearlescents: Graphite
Ink Pads: Licorice

No comments:

Post a Comment