Saturday, April 30, 2016

Foil Transfers & Secret Garden Layout


Soul Sisters by Agnieszka


Friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Let me introduce you then to my sister Charmaine.

She is the sweetest, intelligent, kind and  beautiful person, inside and out.

She is Mrs South Africa Semi - finalist , loves people and animals, works for charity and helped hundreds of dogs and cats. No wonder people love her.

I  chose lovely and colorful collection, Secret Garden to match...her dress :). One feather and green heart was supposed to match mine.


My chipboard heart was painted with white gesso by BoBunny and then with acrylic paint.


As you know there is a big choice with Foil Transfers - check HERE  to see, I used Accents Copper on my page.


Bubble Gum and Blush was my choice when it's came to Glitter Paste.


Elegant Border Die gave nice touch to my page.


Fussy Cutting with Secret Garden was lot's of fun , aspecially with birds!

While working on this page I just had to start couple more projects so feel free to visit my blog HERE for another layout with Secret Garden.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Greenhouse, Bloom, Roses, Garland / Secret Garden
Noteworthy: Secret Garden
Blossoms: Pink Zinnia
Stamps: Floral
Jewels: Emerald Jewels
Stencils; Kaleidoscope Stickable Stencil
Washi Tape: Gold Foil Chevron,
Glitter Pastes: Bubble Gum, Blush
Ink Pads: Licorice
Foil Transfers: Accent Copper
Dies: Elegant Border
Gesso: White

No comments:

Post a Comment