Thursday, April 28, 2016

Foil Rubons With Mixed Media!


Hello everyone,

It's Solange Marques and today I'll share a mixed media layout using Foil Rubons.

I love to work with beach photos and I love to add a lot of mediums on my projects. For this mixed media layout, I used the new BoBunny mediums , Beach Therapy collection and Foil Transfers.


Foil rubons enhance  any project and they are wonderful and easy to apply.

Here's some close ups of the beautiful rubons.






I used BoBunny crackle paste (I am in love with it) to get more texture on my project.I also added shells and fishing net.


BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Breeze,Cruise/ Beach Therapy
Stickers: Beach Therapy Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Beach Therapy
Rubons: Sentiments Gold Foil Transfer
Chipboard: Beach Therapy  Layered Chipboard
White Gesso
White Crackle Paste

2 comments:

  1. I love the mixed media in this layout the net and shells are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so lovely and the foil rub ons give a perfect finish!

    ReplyDelete