Thursday, April 7, 2016

Glittery Happy Birthday Bag!


Happy Birthday bag by Ulrika Wandler

Hi! Ulrika here to show you how to have fun with Lemonade Glitter Paste! I altered this paper bag using paper and embellishments from the Believe collection.


I used white Crackle Paste on the laser cut chipboard piece. Then I added some Lemonade Glitter Paste on top.


I used Lemonade Glitter Paste together with a Stickable Stencil. I also made two clouds using white gesso and another Stickable Stencil.


I made this stick using a chipboard piece with white Crackle Paste and a diecut on. I put some Lemonade Glitter Paste on the stick.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Believe / Faith, Believe, Joyous, Foil Vellum Paper
Noteworthy: Believe
Chipboard: Believe
Blossoms: Buttercup Bouquet
Glitter Paste: Lemonade
Stickable Stencil: Summertime, Oh My Stars
Celebrate Lasercut Chipboard
White Gesso
White Crackle Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment