BoBunny is looking for creative, dynamic, diverse and reliable artists that would like to be a part of our international design team. In addition we will also be looking for a few fine arts specialists to round out our team. If you are interested here’s how to apply:
- Create 3 projects (1 Misc Me/pocket style scrapbooking, 1 your choice, 1 using Mixed Media/Fine arts) and 1 tutorial showcasing your strengths.
- BoBunny products are not required but are encouraged.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00pm MST on May 11, 2016. Include your:
- Location (Country, State, City)
- Pictures of your 3 projects and tutorial
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, Youtube, Pinterest).
- Other companies you are currently designing for and any you have designed for in the past
We will announce 25 finalists on May 26, 2016 on the blog and will ship product to them to create items for the second round.
Now back to our regularly scheduled program..................
Party banner by Ulrika Wandler
Let's have a party! I'll bring the banner to put up on the wall.
I have used the sweet Secret Garden collection for this project. I added some beautiful silver foil transfer.
I cut triangles of Double Dot card stock and some of the patterned papers.
On each banner I added a square die cut and a butterfly die cut.
I also added some silver foil transfer in different design on each.
I used a Pearlescent on the butterfly die cut.
Patterned Paper: Secret Garden / Arbor, Garland, Roses, Secret Garden, Greenhouse
Double Dot: Periwinkle Dot, French Vanilla Dot
Silver Foil Transfer
Dies: Love Squared Dies, Flutter Dies