Monday, May 16, 2016

Firecracker Misc Me!


"Here's to all the places we went" Misc Me album by Agnieszka Bellaidea


I noticed a long time ago my style differs depending on the project. With Misc Me creating it's so easy you just go through pages like with scrapbook pages years ago.

Do you remember times when people created several 12x12 pages in 1 hr?

I like fussy cutting, mixed media touch , stitching and adding all the lovely stuff from BoBunny collections but...

Yes, I have to admit simple style it's still on and if you want to use all these photos you take during trips and family gatherings Misc Me pages are great solution.


A couple of years ago when teaching in my LSS I noticed older ladies getting happy   with "small stuff" they never had when they started adventure with scrapbooking. I was told in "old days" there was so much cutting, messuring, folding and now it's so easy just slide ready elements in transparent pockets.


I have a little trick to tell you. Misc Me pockets are big enough to hold more photos so you can use them not only for one or two . I kept several photos from the same trip under the one you can see on my photo.


Of course if you want there is no need to use glue or even cut papers but still, I like to add little texture.


Another trick to using many photos with one collection is to develop them in black and white or sepia, this way everything will match and you can  use one collection in each album you create.

How do I know you will have more than one? Because Misc Me is addictive !




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Freedom /Firecracker, Sunlit/Butterfly Kisses
Layered Chipboard: Firecracker
Misc Me: Silver & Kraft 8x9 Binder
Page Protector 8x9 Variety Pack
Pocket Squares: Firecracker
Journal Contents: Firecracker
Ink Pads: Licorice
Stamps: Floral
Foil Transfers: Silver Foil

No comments:

Post a Comment