Sunday, June 5, 2016

Tea For Two!




Hi there BoBunny fans Summer is almost upon us, time for a Tea Party for Two outside in the garden. The gorgeous Butterfly Kisses is the perfect collection to create the scene.

Tea For Two by Tracee Provis


I wanted to use my Grandmother's tea service, so I used the blue/green tones that are found in the collection. To create a flowery feel I added some Bo Bunny Blossoms and Petals along with the papers.


I created a vase of flowers using a mixture of the Bo Bunny Blossoms and Petals. I also created a couple of my own flowers, and for cute touch I added some fussy cut butterflies. I attached all these to wires and arranged them in an old jar, that I covered with lace and a chipboard sticker.


No tea party is complete without cupcakes, I die cut some cupcake wrappers using the Gentle sheet. I used a Silver Foil Transfer to add to the middle of a Bo Bunny Doily, I added it to my cake stand by piercing a small hole in the middle.


I wanted to add a little sign to my table and I added a teapot shape to my layered up papers. Once again I used Silver Foil Transfers to add some shine to my piece.


As a final touch I created these faux t-bag strings, I added some Silver Foil shapes and wrote the names on the other side. A tea party fit for a queen! 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Gentle, Delight, Butterfly Kisses, Flutter, Sunlit, Springtime/Butterfly Kisses
6 x 6 Paper Pads; Butterfly Kisses
Stickers; Chipboard/Butterfly Kisses
Brads; Butterfly Kisses
Buttons; Soiree, Beautiful Dreamer
Blossoms; Denim Blue Pansy; Neutral Petals
Foil Transfers; Silver Foil Filagree, Silver Foil Accents

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the days that I and my friend Kare would meet for tea in Michigan. I so miss our tea times......Very pretty paper collection.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete