Saturday, July 2, 2016

July Blog Sketch Challenge!


I was the lucky one who got to make an example for this month's sketch challenge and I decided to make a lay-out with the wonderful Take a Hike collection.

Here is the sketch:


I took this photo of a squirrel in Central Park last month and I figured that the Take a Hike collection was simply perfect for scrapping it.


I replaced the two square photos in the sketch by two Misc Me cards from the Take a Hike collection, which I added on the right side of my photo. I wrote my journaling on these two cards.


I stamped with the Wall To Wall Textures stamps in the corners of my lay-out for a vintage touch. I also created a cluster of chipboard embellishments in the right lower corner of my photo.


You can better see my title on this lay-out. I made it with the Alphabet Gold Foil Transfers. The title is in Dutch and means "sweet" in English.


BoBunny Supply List:
Patterned Papers: Take a Hike, Campfire, Destination, Trekkin'/ Take a Hike
Dot Cardstock: Chevron Chiffon
Chipboard: Take a Hike Layered Chipboard, Take a Hike Chipboard
Noteworthy: Take a Hike
Stamps: Wall To Wall Textures 
Misc Me Journal Cards: Take a Hike
Foil Transfers: Alphabet Gold

Now it's challenge time! Here's how it works in case you are new to this fun! Each month we will share a new sketch and what one of our designers was inspired to create with it. To play along all you have to do is create a project inspired by the sketch using BoBunny products and then share it with us using the InLinkz widget below. When you enter, you will have the chance to be randomly selected to win this gorgeous prize package full of BoBunny product featuring the party ready Firecracker collection!



Enter Here:  


And now it's time to announce the winner for the June Blog Sketch Challenge! Congratulations to #2 Sandi Pressley our winner! Please email us at bopress@bobunny.com with your contact information so we can send you your prize! Thank you everyone for playing! We can't wait to see what you create this month!!


4 comments:

  1. Cute sketch and what a great page! Congratulations to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sketch and what a great page! Congratulations to winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have won!!! I will send my email right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch and I have the Take a Hike collection and had just pulled it out to have handy for some camping pictures my family just went on. Perfect timing.
    Congrats to Sandi on her win last month.

    ReplyDelete