Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Let's Welcome Irit Today!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the blog today! 


We are so excited to introduce you to NEW DT member Irit Shalom!



My name is Irit Shalom and I am an Israeli designer and Mixed Media artist. In my real life I am a working Dentist, Mom of 4 grown- ups, Grandma of 2 adorable little people and one more on the way and a wife of a retired high Police officer. I was back to crafting about 7 years ago when I became an empty nester and since then I became a part of this industry. For last five years I designed and still design for more than 40 different manufacturers. I am a wide print published around the world and made a few covers of different magazines too. Since last year I am CHA Design section member as well. As I was born in Ukraine and immigrated to Israel in my teens, Russian is my mother tongue, Hebrew is a language that I use daily and English is my third language and I just hope that I am not going to make you laugh from my mistakes here and there.I am thrilled to make this team and this is a dream that just came true!

Have a peek at this amazing project: Irit Shalom's Project

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Irit! What a beautiful layout/art piece! I love all of the texture you added, in so many different ways - you've inspired me to try some new things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Irit! Wonderful project and lady!

    ReplyDelete