Monday, August 1, 2016

Welcome Irene!!


Welcome to another fabulous day of new DT introductions! Isn't this fun meeting all the fabulous ladies and seeing their amazing projects! Today we are happy to welcome back DT member Irene Tan!


My name is Irene Tan or more known as “Scrapperlicious”. I'm a mother of two and I have the most wonderful family that always supports me in pursuing my passion. Scrapbooking to me is really about family and life. There's nothing more fun and inspiring than to scrap photographs captured everyday of our loved ones and the moments spent together. My scrapping motto has always been "Scrap with your heart and don’t forget to have fun too!"
I officially started scrapbooking in March 2007 and a couple of months later, I discovered an absolute love of stamping and inking. I don’t really know how to describe my style of scrapping. It really depends on how my inspirations and mood takes me while I'm creating. I’m so excited to continue to design for BoBunny and I'm sure this year, I will have even more fun!!

See Irene's amazing project here: Irene's Project!

4 comments:

  1. I have loved your stuff irene im glad you are back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your project was gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas! Love all the texture and dimension - and such a sweet picture, too!

    ReplyDelete