Thursday, August 18, 2016

Oh So Sweet Candy Baskets!


Hi there! Ulrika here to treat you with some candy! I altered three paper baskets that were originally used for strawberries. I have used the gorgeous new Sweet Moments collection! I filled the baskets with the most delicious Scandinavian candies!

Candy baskets by Ulrika Wandler



I started off with painted them with brown acrylic paint so that the crackles would be more visible.

Then I used the crackle paste primer and then the white crackle paste.



I used papers, die cuts, those cute Double Dot brads and some of the new dies!



On the sides I used some of the sweet new Double Dot Think Pink brads.

The medias I used is Pearlescents, Glitter Paste and of course the Crackle Paste.



The flowers are made with some of the new dies, and punched out in vellum and patterned paper from the Sweet Moments collection.



BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sweet Moments / Delectable, Sweet Moments, Moments Foil Vellum paper
Double Dot: Chocolate Flourish
Stickers: Sweet Moments Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Sweet Moments
Brads: Double Dot Think Pink Brads
Pearlescents: Chocolate
Glitter Paste
Crackle Paste Primer
Crackle Paste
Dies: Fanciful Dies, Perfect Petals Dies, Nested Fancy Frame Dies

1 comment:

  1. This is totally outstanding! I wish I have those on my party table.

    ReplyDelete