Sunday, August 28, 2016

Party Wreath With Bella Rosa!


Hello BoBunny Friends,
Amy here and I am very excited to share my first ever project for BoBunny.
I decided to create a little wall décor piece perfect for a party.

I want to show you what I have created using the new Perfect Petal Dies.


Pick 4 of your favourite papers and cut them down to fit them into your die machine.


I can't tell you how many flowers I punched but I generally used 2 flower dies for one piece of cardstock. I inked some edges with a BoBunny Ink Pad


Use a needle and thread the flowers onto a piece of string. Then you can style it into a circle wreath.


 I glued the dark red flowers and green leaves separately with a quick adhesive.


I grabbed my favourite noteworthy pieces to style behind and in front.
Voila you have a sweet piece for your wall!
Bo Bunny Supplies
Perfect Petal Die
Pink Punch Ink Pad
12" Bella Rosa Paper
12"Bella Rosa Amore Paper
12" Bella Rosa Rustic Paper
Evergreen Dot Paper
Bella Rosa Noteworthy

Stay Scrappy,
Amy

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty flowers!! Absolutely beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea, using the flowers and thread to make a wreath - great result!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decor! I need this die too... You made it a Star!

    ReplyDelete