Hello Crafty Friends!
Amy here sharing a mixed media layout with you all. I have used the Tis The Season Collection.
And as an extra treat I have created a video tutorial for you all.
I love the colours in the collection and beautiful ephemera.
The pearlescent are perfect for creating enamel dots and water colour backgrounds.
To make the background I have:
- layered texture paste over the star stencil.
- Mixed the Pearlescent Gold with water and painted
- Repeat with silver pearlescent
- Once dry use Gold Glitter paste to accent
- Once dry stamp with the wall to wall stamp
- Finally splatter Pearlescent as enamel dots
So I hope you love it.
Essentials French Vanilla Paper
Tis the Season, Ornaments Paper
Tis the Season Chipboard
Tis the Season Noteworthy
Tis the Season Layered Chipboard
Sugar Glitter Paste
Wall to wall textures stamps