Friday, November 18, 2016

Felicity Fine Arts Friday!


Hello BoBunny friends!!
It's Elena Smoktunova here today and I will share a Fine Arts project with the gorgeous and beautiful Felicity collection.


I have taken one leaf from a collection and two small strips from other leaf. The background from different prints has turned out. Further cut out a set of wonderful elements from some sheets and has made composition. In this old photo of 1984 small me :) Here I am 1 year old.


Further through a cliche I have applied Pentart Acrylic Pentart Semi-Gloss; Rose / Light Gray/ Olive and Acrylic Pentart Metallic Rose


Palette knife in some places has added also these paints.


After drying has a little added Water-based Acrylic Primer White. Has added to him Pentart 3D Product; 3D Balls Coarse/ Large also has put in some places. I have sprinkled a little a few sprays Gold Glimmer Spray and Frost Glimmer Spray. The last stroke is stamps- It Is Written Stamps! Very much I love them! And my project is ready!


Thanks for your attention! Have a nice day!


BoBunny supplies: Collection Pack:Felicity
Noteworthy:Felicity
Chipboard; Felicity Layered Chipboard
Glimmer Spray; Gold/Frost
Pentart Acrylic Paint Semi-Gloss; Pink / Light Gray
Acrylic Pentart Metallic Rose
Pentart 3D Product; 3D Balls Small / Primer Paste White Gesso
Love Stickable Stencils
Stamps-It Is Written Stamps
Water-based Acrylic Primer White 

No comments:

Post a Comment