Thursday, December 29, 2016

Kiss the Cook and Pentart Glow Paint with Ayumi


Hello Bo Bunny Friends, It's Ayumi here
and today I'm going to share with you all a colorful mixed media jar I created featuring BoBunny's
Kiss The Cook collection.

Apples Jar by Ayumi Iwashita


First, I painted the glass jar with Pentart Glow Paint in Light Blue. In bright light, it's very subtle and  it is a color close to white.


Next, I pasted linen cloth and paper and created a few well placed stars with glitter paste and stickable stencils.


I  will put a variety of decorations on this piece, once it's completely dry.




 I also used Pentart Glow Paint in Lime.






This is such a fun effect! Glow paint will also show glow in the dark !

 Very fantastic!


Thanks for joining me today. Have a fabulous day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Farm Fresh, Pantry, Yummy,Apple Pie / Kiss the Cook
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Kiss the Cook
Stickers: Kiss the Cook
Foil Vellum Paper: Kiss The Cook
Double Dot Brads: Ruby Red
Blossoms: Denim Blue, Aqua
Stickable Stencils: Oh My Stars
Glitter Pastes: Emerald, Sugar

Pentart Supplies:
Acrylic Paint Semi-Gloss: White
Glow Paints: Light Blue, Lime

No comments:

Post a Comment